Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom virtual background blocked

Fi5h
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I want to set up my own personalised virtual background for myself as a meeting host. The problem is that the system doesn't allow me to upload a custom photo. I try to do it in Personal > Settings > Virtual background and the option to upload a photo is locked.

The same happens on a Zoom desktop app. When I go to Video > Background & effects > Virtual bacgrounds and I click on +, the message says 'You cannot upload images or videos due to restrictions placed by your admin'. But I am an admin and I don't know what to do.

I am on a Zoom Workplace Pro plan.

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1

Betty10
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Zoom Support:  I also want to add a custom photo virtual background.  I've gone to Settings and I don't even see 'Background and Filters', nor 'Virtual backgrounds'?  Why is this so Difficult that there are so many YouTube videos on how to add a Virtual background?  Why can't you make it much simpler by adding this category on the left side??  I don't even see it now, it's all the way at the bottom and I can't add my own photo.  I have a new HP Chromebook, so my system is up to supporting a Virtual background.  What to do?  I've spent Hours on this!  HELP ANYONE!