Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I am having with Zoom recordings. I do not have a paid for account, and I get sent recordings of meetings that I'm not able to view. Whenever I click on "View Detail" on a cloud recording, i...

Issues with upgrades

Hello, The past couple times I have used Zoom I have had issues with upgrades---meaning I am signing in to my meeting and then there is a box that pops up asking. me to do the upgrade. So I click to do the upgrade, and it looks like it is going to do...

MK54 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Static, feedback and delayed audio

Had issues with the above at our meeting today, and we had to cancel. There were 7 members on zoom but we were all experiencing feedback, and delayed spoken audio. There was also intermittent sounds in the background that were none of the participant...

can't permanently change screen name back to me

A colleague made me an admin once for a meeting, and now every time I sign on, her name pops us as my screen name. I've changed my profile settings, but it still thinks I'm her. I know I can change my name each time I'm in a meeting, but how do I re-...

GBinSac by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes