Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Chat Settings

Hello, I want to turn off the chat save option for attendees. At the same time, I want to be able to save the chat for the host for reference after the event. Can this be done? If so, would you assist and thanks. Kathy

Kathy01 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom not responding

When opening zoom app it states zoom then states not responding. when I close zoom window a window comes up and states reporting to Microsoft, when I close that window zoom will start. I have uninstalled zoom and reinstalled and still no success. Any...

Chuck by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to access recorded meeting by organiser?

The host has recorded the meeting but when we have applied for Right to Information in a legal case. The host isn't providing us the recording with a reason that it wasn't recorded in the first place. How can I get a proof that the meeting was record...

Resolved! Suggestions

Honestly, I feel the number of characters in the personal notes should be increased and also there should be an option to appear offline on zoom chats

_Yusuf_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-assign breakout rooms

Hi, if my license is for 300 participants, what is the maximum number of breakout rooms and number of participants which I could pre-assign? Could I pre-assign 300 participants into 15 breakout rooms with 20 participants each? The resource shows the ...

michkohgm123_0-1650522688277.png

Contacts

Hey,so recently I blocked my friend and then deleted her contact.I knew how to add her back as I had done it before.I accessed the blocked section to unblock her so I can add her contact,and unlike the last time I blocked and deleted her, her contact...

Lost Vid

I had to switch devices due to sound and I can't locate the video from the meeting. Can zoom pull the video and send it to me?

AVBR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

204 while updating user settings via REST API

This was already asked 100s of times but I do not see the discussion going to a conclusion so asking again!I have created a ticket with the support but their bot seems to be suggesting to wait infinitely. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL MY TICKET because I am s...

ycd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes