Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording meeting on cell phone

hi... relly need helpi was defined as a host in zoom meeting while i was using my private phone.i began recording and zoom anaounced that recording began. when finished the zoom closed unlike on PC where it saves my recording to a destination file. i...

Change meeting ID to a new owner

Hello, I have a long-standing meeting that I'm a licensed owner of (not part of an organisation). I will be leaving the meeting and wish to pass the Meeting ID across to another member. who has her own licence). How to do this? I've searched and sear...

GV10 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get a report of participants

I have watched the video on how to get the Participants report (which is different than the number that registered for the event). I do not get the same screens as the video, and my "Reports" area is under Account Management, not a separate tab like ...

Changed Laptop, how to transfer messages

My employer just replaced my laptop but now all of my work-related zoom chats are no longer available even though my zoom account did not change. Is there a way to transfer all of the prior chats from my old laptop to the new one? Thanks

smonet by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes