Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings lost

Hello My yearly subscription ended right before a meeting that I recorded and when I paid for a new subscription the recorded meeting was not there. Is there anyway to get that recorded meeting back?

how to retrieve a recorded meeting

I have a paid account and a free account. In my most recent zoom interview, I marked it to be recorded but inadvertently used my free account instead of my paid account. Can I still retrieve this recording?

Issues with notification with contact

I have a contact that I set to notify me when available, however when I am notified, it shows them offline, does this mean that they have blocked me? I don't have this issue with any of my other contacts.

ks26 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Panellist unable to login in

I have a question. Recently a zoom webinar we ran had 2 speakers based in China. Who refused to use the zoom links but wanted to access the webinar using the meeting ID and passcode. 2 days prior to the meeting colleagues in China ‘tested’ the logins...

Authenticated User

Hi all, None of the participants invited to my zoom meeting can get in without being an authenticated user? How can I change this setting?Thank you!

Lwyzz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to zoom

I am using a mac. I have downloaded the files specifically for the silicon chip. Trying to join zoom, all I get is the following message:"You are unable to connect to zoom. Please check your network connection and try again". Any help available?

Landing page integration with my own landing page

I would like to integrate the registration form into my own landing page. is there option to do that? if yes can you share the process I need to capture all the form submits from my landing page into zoom webinars so that it will run automated email ...

craig73 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to upload a CSV FILE -POLL questions

i downloaded the CSV template and when i tried to upload it , i always get an error message....Since yesterday I am unable to upload CSV files (containing poll questions) Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

PL3 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultanious Meetings

How do I run two simultaneous meetings? For example, both starting at 8 pm. With different Meeting IDs. I currently have just one pro license. Do I need to get another one added to my account? If so, what is the process of setting up two meetings tha...