Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Call recording archive

What are the options to save call recordings for people that leave the company? We do not want to lose the recordings. We need them for historical purposes.

bbazian by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic call Recording

I'm using zoom as my daily calling system. Sometimes i need to record the call but every time i press record it tells a notification. Can i start auto recording to the zoom calling?

JackKhan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Peering

Hello,We would like to use the "Phone Peering" scope but it's missing.Does someone know how we can add this scope to our app?Thanks,Have a nice day!

Shirin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot sign in

I cannot sign into my Zoom account as it says I am not connected to a network although it was working in the morning but I had repeated problems signing in and later on my account was blocked due to the repeated attempts. I changed my password succes...

Zoom Phone Powerpoint

Hello Everyone! I'm relatively new to being a Zoom Phone Admin. I am looking for a quick and simple PowerPoint I can show my end-users. Anything can help! Thank you!

New Zoom Phone Countries

H! I was looking at eh Zoom Phone country listing page, Zoom Phone Global Coverage. It is dated back to 6/1/21. I am curious if anyone has any updates on new countries since that date and if any new ones have been announced yet. I am particularly int...

JC8338 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call Queue Polices

We are setting up our first call queue. We want Managers to have the ability to see reports, see the queue they are assigned to only and be able to see who is logged into the queue and be able to log agents out of a the queue if they forgot to do so....

jmanini by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

International SMS

Hi- I was just on the Zoom Phone pricing page Zoom Phone Plans & Pricing | Zoom - Zoom.I noticed that SMS and MMS is only available on US and Canada plans. Is that still true? It isn't available for Global Select plans or for the AUS/NZ license? Than...

JC8338 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes