Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

want to know about following features.

Greetings, This is Muhammad Awais from “Paktaleem International (An International Agency which is providing all kinds of LMS Moodle solutions for more than a decade)”. i want following information regarding to Zoom.1. Is there any time counter in zoo...

awais55 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone webhooks for common room phones

Hello,We are working with the webhooks API to build some reporting for Zoom Phones. It's going well, with the exception that are not getting webhook events for our common room phone. I have been through the application feature list and checked all Zo...

Phone Number

Guten Tag, Meine Rufnummer wird beim Import meiner Kontakte als ,ungültige Rufnummer, anerkannt. Ich wohne in Deutschland und das ist meine einzige Handynummer die ich besitze, ich komme nicht drum herum mit meinen Kontakten per Zoom in Verbindung zu...

Luca by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the dashboard?

Just signed up for Zoom phone. I can't seem to locate the dashboard that has the dial pad, voice mail, etc. I tried calling my new number just to see what would happen and there was no ring. Any suggestions?

Zoom Phone Dial By Name Directory

We have been getting a lot of feedback around the user experience of the Search By Name directory feature with Zoom phone. It is very slow to return results and read them back, we do not have a way to remove the extension from being read back to the ...

Zoom Lautsprecher - Musik

Ich habe mit meinem Windows 11-Laptop folgendes Problem: In Meetings werden häufig Videos und Musikfilme übertragen. Ich habe keine Probleme mit der Übertragung von Ton und Bildern, allerdings kommt Musik nur sehr abgehackt. Auch bei dem Lautsprecher...