Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting history list

Hello Guys, i have a Question, is there a Way to See my Meeting History List As a member, the meetings ive joined? Or is the only history i can see the meeting list when i create a meeting ?

Zoom meetings - spotlighting and screen share

Hello I am running large Zoom meetings of 200-300 participants. We have a speaker on screen who shares her screen whilst teaching the class. Unfortunately, the speaker is very small on the side of the screen. We spotlight her to ensure she stays visi...

session recordings

I have had a paid subscription for a couple of years, teaching qigong online. I have always recorded my session to my pc without trouble. Although I watch my scrteen in gallery view, recordings are always in speaker view which is what my articipants ...

Integration Zoom + Canvas

Hello, everybody!It seems that there is a problem with the integration that we have in our platform CANVAS.Zoom is integrated in our platform so that people can schedule their meetings through Canvas. However, when you try to do so, the option "SCHED...

anakrapp3_0-1656076046244.png

Speaker View not working

When in Speaker View all i have is a black screen, but can still hear them. if i drop back to Gallery View , I can see them(only very small with everyone else) But if the host does a share screen i can see that. Thanks Phil

Recording frame size

  Alright! Where are my tech people? I have a question about making recordings on my paid Zoom Acct. I use a decent 1080p HD webcam along with my cellphone as a top view camera during recordings. Sometimes I make a video and it comes out at a frame...

Zoom log-on multiple devices

Hi folks,New to the Zoom community board, but not new to Zoom. I work in healthcare and we are providing a small telehealth service working with a large team of per diem staff who need access to a Zoom license specifically when they are on a consult....