Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PROBLEMA CON EL AUDIO AL COMPARTIR

Hola a todos espero que alguien me pueda ayudar, tengo un problema y es el siguiente, al momento que estoy compartiendo un video o un audio en una Reunión, este le suena mal a las demás personas como si tuviera una distorsión, yo la puedo escuchar bi...

other people's zoom screen freezing

The last couple weeks, other people's zoom screens have started freezing. Other people can see them moving but it freezes on my screen. I'm on a fast Comcast cable internet connection in the same room as the router. Have tried uninstalling and reinst...

CaroleS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

screen share causing freezes

I've developed a recent issue when I attempt to screen share: my zoom interface freezes while screen sharing or as soon as I stop screen sharing (people on the other end can still hear me, but I can't click on the interface or write in chat, and the ...

ELW by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Speaker Dead

Hello, For the past few weeks my Zoom speaker will just not work. I'm fairly IT savvy and I've tried all the tricks in my book to get it working again - restarts, reinstalls, different headsets....everything. All I can find online is the basic 101 of...

Trent96 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Using SSO account on iPad and Macbook

Saw on the FAQ that it is possible to use Zoom on multiple devices (1 laptop/1 tablet/1 phone). However it doesn't seem to be working using Single Sign On (licensed) account. It keeps logging out and it's so troublesome because it's a school generate...

Momomom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring meetings and webinars between devices

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405850501133-Transferring-meetings-and-webinars-between-devicesThis says that as of version 5.7.6 we should see ongoing meetings under the Home tab on Windows computers or under Meet & Chat on Android device...

Golub by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help with upgrading

Please can I have assistance. I have tried to upgrade to pro and twice now put my card number in and the page freezes with just a "please wait" note on it. I fear that my card will now be charged twice for this and I still don't have access to the up...

kelglenn by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Error Code: 1132

I'm getting this error code every time i sign in or try to join a meeting. All it says is an unknown error has occured, and then gives me this error code. i do not understandCan anyone help ?

Kye by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program