Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Translated Captions

I am using translated captions and have them correctly set up in the Account level as Zoom has advised. However, there is no Translated Captions option in my User settings and I cannot figure out why this is taking place. Any ideas would be helpful. ...

Toddeo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom takes me out

Zoom takes me out when my students join the meeting or when I try to share the screen or randomly during the session. I've tried the following:Uninstalling, reboting my system and installing again. Starting in compatibility mode for windows 8.Startin...

ayaric by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to use computer audio

I upgraded user VB from Basic to Licensed. She tried to host her first meeting as a Licensed user but couldn't use audio. We seem to be forced to call in a phone number, even the Host. We can't use computer audio. A few seconds after VB starts a meet...

Error Code

How do I get rid of this please ? error code 10004 continually shows up and delays my entering a meeting, will not allow me to cancel it. I phoned support and it required a 6 digit number in my profile which THERE IS NONE.

HSatz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old version 5.10.5035

Hello, We have a problem with the version of Zoom 5.10.5035, we installed it remotely from Intune, now it won't let us uninstall it unless it's from Intune with that same installer.Could you provide me with the 32-bit Zoom 5.10.5035 installer? Thank ...

scarpio by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes