Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iCal Scheduling on Mac OS

Update to Version: 5.15.3 on Mac OS has had the effect of disabling iCal sharing capability. When scheduling, I'm unable to select an alternate calendar in the drop down window. Previously, when scheduling, iCal window would open and confirm the sche...

dowds by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Media pauses when I start a zoom meeting

Whenever I start a zoom meeting with my classes the videos on youtube or they courses will not work. It automatically pauses as soon as the zoom meeting starts. As soon as I end the meeting the video will continue to play. Please can someone share in...

DSTeneo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

poll - text box size too small

Hello,Does anyone have a solution for this problem? We want to use the poll function but the text box size for the answers is too small for our needs, we need some more 100-200 characters. Is it possible to fix this?Thank you!

Recording format change into mp4

Hi everyone, the last 2 month zoom does not safe my recorded meetings as mp4 on my computer, but as this: double_click_to_convert_01.zoom ! How can I convert this easily into mp4 videos? I don't know why this is happening. Thankful for any ideas!!! S...

updating to latest version 5.11.4

Followed instructions; Sign in to Zoom desktop client.Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.But I cannot seem to find it.Logged into the browser Zoom, clicked on profile but there is no picture or place to click for update.Am I miss...

Theizzy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes