Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat in landscape mode in Android app?

I am streaming live tours using the Android app, video streaming always in landscape mode. When I see a message in chat and press the Chat button, it goes to portrait. I can't turn the phone around as this will spin what the viewers are watching in l...

IABTours by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Strange music volume behavior for the PC audio shareing

This phenomenon happens only one PC, though I have multiple PCs. (Windows11 HP Note PC with AMD Ryzen5 7530U) I’m a dance instructor and use Zoom for my class. The issue is the delivered music volume level for student side. I’m using “Share the Compu...

TakaZZ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grabación

Consulto porque grabé una reunión, y al convertirla llegó al 80% pero mi computador se apagó. Puedo recuperar ese archivo? No ingresé a la APP para eso, la otra persona me envió link de invitación. Gr

Resolved! Reversing touch up my appearance

I tried touch up my appearance. Hated the orange lipstick effect. Toggled it off and rebooted computer. Still have orange lips despite the change/reversal. Please advise how to rectify.

Elle2023 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes