Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

one side conversation participants

want to set up my webinar settings in such a way that only people will listen to me also they will not see the other participants name or video

atulg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

participants video

I have been using Zoom for a couple of years so am fairly familiar with it.I have not changed any of my settings that I am aware of.The past couple of weeks I cannot see participants and they cannot see me.We can see ourselves just fine.Can someone t...

Zoom add in - auto updates?

Hi,I would like to know how the Zoom Meeting Add-in client is managed and maintained to be kept up to date? Are there auto updates for the client or is up to the user to ensure the add in is kept up to date?

SamEF by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No option for video

I have used Zoom many times and never had an issue. I record classes for people to watch later. Today, I went on to make a recording, and it would not do video, even though I chose video. I have not changed any of my computer settings since the last ...

Terri91 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Dual Monitors Option Greyed Out [Mac]

I'm using a MacBook Pro, for work, and Zoom does not let me tick the box 'Use Dual Monitors' from the general settings. My Zoom install is company service desk controlled with jamf but they say they haven't controlled the option. I've tried reinstall...

Zoom meeting API's missing

Some of the Zoom API links seem to be giving NGINX 404 errors. For example, Create a meeting API. Also, if the location of the APIs has changed, can you point it out to me?

best way to track an id

Dear Experts,Today during my zoom class someone showed up and wrote inappropriate messages. Is there any way to track him?please let me know

Zoom App for Android TV and support MECOOL cam

Hi, I've two questions that are similar:I'd like to know, when you'll launch a Zoom App for Android TV? I've a MECOOL camera but the installed Zoom App doesn't work anymore. I must update the version to 5.8 but I get a error message. No update ist po...

Bluetooth audio troubleshooting

Hello. I have trouble using Bluetooth audio device with Zoom app for Android. When I project a Zoom recorded meeting from my cell phone to a Bluetooth TV, the audio comes out on the TV, which is exactly what I want. However, when I project a live Zoo...

Marylene by Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now