What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Resolution Stuck @ 640x360

Hi, can someone help My zoom video resolution Stuck @ 640x360 I have enable Zoom Group HD, My Connection Speed 50Mbps Upload/Download Thanks

oti by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How many accounts can be on a pro plan?

I usually only have 2 people in any meeting I host, but there are sometimes more. I am currently on the basic plan and am looking to possibly upgrade so that I don't get limited on time for those larger meetings. My manager has a pro plan currently. ...

LayneS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Dark gray box appearing when I screen share

Hi. I recently was the presenter on a Zoom call featuring about 60 participants. I shared my screen, which consisted of a Keynote presentation. On my screen I saw the Keynote presentation and several participants on the right side of the screen, whic...

List of attendees not showing

Hi , I held a zoom meeting through my company account earlier today and I'm trying to pull a report with the list of participants but it's not showing up. The meeting shows up in previous meetings but I'm not able to pull any reports from it. Does an...

menma2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EnableSilentAutoUpdate

I'm trying to enable the silent auto update feature without any luck so far. If I understand correctly, with EnableSilentAutoUpdate set to enable, Zoom should automatically update on launch. I've tried various combinations of settings and none of the...

andymax by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Cloud Recordings by Co-Hosts

I recently hosted a conference where we were recording several people speaking as part of a panel discussion with the intention of editing/producing chat for a virtual event. I made several participants co-hosts and they turned on cloud recording in ...

Dual Monitors

How can I choose which monitor holds which content? I'd like to have my shared-screen PowerPoint on the main monitor that has the camera, and the Zoom controls on the second monitor. I have tried everything including switching the monitors within Win...

Resolved! UPDATE REQUIRED

I get this message when I lunch zoom link. "Your app version needs to be higher to join this meeting. Please contact your IT team to update your app"

Hillary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022