Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dial in numbers

When retrieving my "invite", I used to get dial-in phone numbers. I no longer am able to get those anymore.How would I get those numbers?

CliffW by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Client Policy - Renew Session

We have setup that enables the built in browser and automatically uses SSO This works really well and clients sign-in automatically with no interaction, however after 30 days they are prompted with the below, despite the client being able to automati...

AndyC_0-1686733142275.png
AndyC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings scheduled before upgrade

I scheduled weekly meetings whilst having a basic account. I have now subscribed to Pro so can I please check that these pre scheduled meetings will now not be limited to 40 mins? I want to know if I need to rebook them now that I am on the Pro packa...

aowens by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add meetings per session?

I am a zoom pro licensed owner.I would like to add my meeting per session qty. Currently I only have 1 meeting per session, how to add this meeting per session becomes 2 or 3 meetings per session?

Outgoing Video Problem

During our last few Zoom video chats, our video output has been acting up, there were only 3 participants including ours. The other 2 participants talked about a rainbow behind us, and that our video feed was randomly switching between our feed and o...

Mark-R by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I retrieve a lost registration list?

I changed a meeting (which had 25 registrants) to a re-occurring meeting and lost this said registrant list. I did not download the list nor enabled an email to be sent when participants registered. Is there any way to retrieve this "lost" registrant...

Closed Captioning and Live Transcript not working

Hi,I've been reading through the other posts but unfortunately nothing has worked so far. Whenever I have a zoom meeting and I try to turn on closed captioning and live transcription, it's not working. It's a paid account, and in the account I have e...

Bri1 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes