Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

regestration

I re-published the meeting, from which I received the participant information, with the same ID number, without asking for participant information.Later, when I wanted to reach the information of those who registered, I could not see it. How can I ac...

bounces off.

Zoom bouncing on ipad air4 no matter what wifi i use. upgrade to the latest ios, The symptoms are the same even if the iPad is backed up only once after initialization and only once after initialization. I also deleted the Zoom app and reinstalled it...

dede by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled Meeting not displayed under MEETINGS Tab

hello...My local area of NA has a zoom account, as it was important to continue meetings (albeit virtual) during covid. I am the zoom coordinator (if you will) for said area; and one of the meetings I scheduled for one of our groups is not appearing ...

Microphone Issues

Hi...my mic cuts in and out when in a zoom mtg. It started doing this only recently. Any suggestions?

Jen3_3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

History of previous meetings?

Is there a way for me as a participant to see a record of the meetings I have joined? I know how to look at records of the meetings I hosted and seeing all the people who joined my meeting. Can the inverse be done? Can I find a history that can prove...

Freezing, getting worse.

I started using Zoom early on because of the pandemic. I had a few issues with freezing and these issues have increased to the point of not being able to smoothly conduct or participate in meetings. Zoom has claimed it was a WiFi issue, it is not. I ...

MSI Laptop Video Camera Issue

Ok this is really getting on my nerves since it hasn't been fixed since I've owned my brand-new laptop for a few months now. The last update I noticed there were a number of specific MSI tweaks and bug fixes. My issue is that at any random time if my...

Jay2917 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Feedback/echo

Good morning all. Lately as I'm sharing during our church service, we are getting an echo from all participants . This only happens when I'm sharing ,not from others.How do I resolve this?Thanks.

3neeboo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems whit backgroud

Good evening. I want to set a background and I have installed a green background but when I flag "green background" on the field, the background ends up on my body and not on my face nor on the background itself. I really don't know what I'm wrong

Gianni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes