cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow choppy connection during meeting

FinancialGPSgrl
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes. Thank you. I have spoken to my internet provider about my zoom meetings being interrupted with slow internet connection. They say it isn't them since the diagnostic shows all is well and it is only on this program that it sounds choppy my meetings on zoom. What is the solution some of you have done.  ( NOTE: I am a computer illiterate..lol) Blessings for your replies

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hi @FinancialGPSgrl welcome to the community! There could be a number of issues from your end or our end, which being transparent we cannot really indicate or identify the issue unless we analyze your meeting experience and determine packet loss, high latency, or high jitter. 

I would first suggest review the Knowledge Base article on Wireless (WiFi) Connection Issues and seeing if any of the following suggestions help. Such as wired connections; getting closer to your router or restarting your router to re-establish a connect and/or restarting your device as well; and disabling any VPN or anti-virus software that maybe interrupting your connection. 

Lastly you could look over the KB on https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12997935825293-Zoom-Network-Connectivity-Tool which will run network tests and potentially provide greater insight to your issue. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!