Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

hyperlinks break in invention outlook

hiin zoom client when sending invitation with default email, we receive the link brokeI try changing in outlook the parameter Automatically wrap text at character https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/WhctKKXPgkThgGTXxLgHtfvFQtdDrzQLtjbcJqBDNSmtwqB...

image001.png

Zoom Pro Meeting

I held a meeting last Sunday for my brother's Tribute. I appointed my niece as a co-host to manage the call for me. She recorded the Tribute (we heard the notifications of start and stop), but neither one of us has received an email from Zoom on wher...

headphone not working

When I use the zoom I hear what others are saying but I do not hear anything they say . The sound setting on my computer is all set. Why is that? Please Give me a quick solution for this

Choppy Audio by speaker when I host Zoom Meeting

Zoom Pro Meeting, I host group of 30-ish attendees where one person is main speaker (not me), and that speaker uses Screen Share for their presentation. Lately speaker's audio is choppy, fades out a bit at times. All attendees notice it. As host, I'm...

EOC3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In meeting, my audio and video have specific problems

During a meeting, others can hear me, and I can hear others, but I can't hear myself. And in the meeting, when others talk, their video moves to center screen and becomes enlarged. When I talk, it does not. It stays as a thumbnail in the upper portio...

BOSE earbuds

Using BOSE earbuds and I can only hear from the right one. Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I would like to hear from both sides. thanks!

MEI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Log

Is there a way that a Admin can login to there account to check to see if a person who was invited to a Zoom meeting joined, and stayed throughout the duration of the meeting? If so how is this done?

web_95 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inactividad me saca del zoom, como evitar que me saque del zoom

Dentro de una reunión zoom, estoy esperando a mis alumnos a la consejería, porque el horario de atención es de 8 .00 am a 1.00pm, no todos entran a la misma hora, pero después de 30 o 40 min de inactividad me saca del zoom, como puedo evitar que me s...

usmpfoe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More