Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting privacy.

I want to make a conference call with my persons A & B but I don't want that A contacts B directly through app or chat with each other privately or two make contact with each other through zoom link or app. Is there any setting for this? For admnin o...

android Bluetoothヘッドフォンから音が出ない

ヘッドフォンから音が聞こえずスマートフォンからのも音が出ていてBluetoothヘッドフォンに切り替えできんばい外でのミーティンなど 外の音がうるさく全く聞こえないので困ってます Bluetoothヘッドフォン 有効にする方法教えてください Zoom以外のアプリYouTubeなどはBluetoothヘッドフォンから音が出てる

Zoom account format

There has always been a default format when I select "meetings" upon signing into Zoom where all the upcoming Zoom meetings are in a list on the left and any new meetings I create come up on the right. For some reason, I lost this format tonight and ...

KGN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

full screen sharing without participants or speaker view

Can one only show full screen when sharing screen? I do not want the participants or the speaker view to obscure the full shared screen. Or is there a window that can show the shared full screen and will leave room to show the gallery view of the par...

TB11 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Profile picture not showing when Video off

Recently, when I choose Stop Video or to participate in a meeting initially with Video Off, it just shows my Name. Previously, it was showing my Profile picture that I selected specifically for the purpose of providing some sort of visual presence. I...

Rumo383 by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes