Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Failed to join audio by computer

When I start to host a meeting, than it asking me to Join audio by computer. After I clicked the Join audio by computer button, it will keep showing up again and again. This is how it looks like

Aerys by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently Block someone

We have a participant that we have asked not to join our meetings anymore. He has broken many of our group rules and we have talked to him about it. He now joins the meetings under different names on different devices. He became very confrontational ...

iPhoneログインについて

PCではGoogleからログインできるのですが、iPhoneからGoogleでログインできません。できることでcookie削除などは行ないました。IT管理者へ問い合わせてくださいとなります。有料会員ではありません。よろしくお願いします。

Enable HD on ZOOM with Android Phone

I've been asked to join a ZOOM meeting tomorrow with HD enabled on my ZOOM account. I have no idea how that enabling happens. I'm sure this has been brought up in previous discussions. Can someone please direct me to where I might find that answer?Th...

How to delete reoccurring meetings

When I selected a reoccurring meeting to delete, I was not given the option to edit or delete, it only offers the join button. Please advise. Thx, MaryK1

MaryK1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Virtual Background without green screen

Hi I'm exploring on laptops and having able to have Zoom VB without green screen is important, understand that it boils down to the processor chosen. Between these 2 processors, which one will be a better pick?- AMD Ryzen™ 3 5300U (up to 3.8 GHz max ...

Adrie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing computer audio on a Mac

I'm having trouble sharing computer audio on my M1 Mac Mini. When I share my screen, I click "share sound." I get a message asking me to install the zoom audio device, and I enter my Mac password. However, the other people in my meeting do not hear t...

drknow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

passcode link

How is a meeting link with the passcode embedded in it any different than a regular old meeting link? If someone has the link, they can get in, and if not, not. I'm not sure what the passcode-embedded link adds to anything. ?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now