Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitation

I use zoom all day. I use aol for email. AOL changed format and now suddenly the hyperlink does not come up on my invitation...although it does for others so they can click on my link.... In addition, I cannot click on someone else's link with one mo...

amr4 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with attachments and video quality

Hi,I am unable to share pdfs in the zoom chat. Its greyed out, even though this option is toggled on. Any insights?Also, the video recording is grainy which is frustrating. I needed this as the recording was requested by my audience. How do I prevent...

nic2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Survey "View Responses"

"View Responses" generates a new web page in which I can view my survey results in a graphical format. However, I can only print the first page, not the entire web page. How do I print the entire report?Note: I already know how to generate a report, ...

blucht_1-1685475097948.png blucht_0-1685474865664.png
blucht by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poll reports not generating on Zoom Meetings

Twice a month I facilitate a training class using Zoom meetings. We have about 7 polls throughout the 3 hour sessions. When I return to Account Management/Reports, there are no Usage Reports. I have followed all of the Zoom instructions and content b...

Audio not working

Hello All, My audio is not working today. It is working on my computer, just not on zoom. I have tested all that can be tested. The sound is on for zoom. I have tried using headphones. Any other suggestions? Thank you, S.