Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Linux SDK: authentication times out

I was happy to see that the Linux Meeting SDK was released on 1/8! I tried to write some basic code to use it which unfortunately hasn't been able to authenticate: The code looks like: https://gist.github.com/wuurrd/346b8888a993d58c0bacdeaf8da654f1 W...

David74 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings requiring passcode

Hello,Our team has moved our ATS from Lever to Greenhouse. With this change, we have run into multiple problems with zoom requiring a passcode for the candidates who are scheduled for an interview. When we give them the passcode provided it doesn't w...

Upgrading software

I have an older iPad. Have been using zoom on it for some time. However, when I tried to use it yesterday it wanted to update the software version. The iPad OS is not supported. Zoom works great with the version I am currently using Is there a way to...

Cloud recording lost

Few months ago I decided to cancel my pro subcription to migrate to another app which is running with my workmates. (so my zoom account stayed as basic plan) The thing is, I had zoom meetings saved at my zoom cloud (limited to 5gb) and I supossed tha...

video hardware issue

Hello Community,during a meeting today, the screen became black. When restored (automatically) some images like icons and the desktop were blurred (in my laptop, not only in Zoom). Not all the text like the clock and the icons' names were clear, as i...

people unable to get into my zoom event

for the last three weeks I've have meetings with 45 to 90 people in them, and there are at least six people who have the same link and password who cannot get in, including people who work for me and use zoom daily. I never had this issue before - ha...

Participant's Tile Doesn't Show

When someone in my meeting doesn't have their camera on, there is no tile with their picture or name. Therefore I can't tell if they are in the meeting. How can I change that?

lilpig by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lever And Zoom

Is it possible to set up Zoom to record interviews automatically via the Lever integration?