Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Audio

Zoom worked fine until a few weeks ago. Now our speakers are not recognized so we have no audio. the speakers work for everything except Zoom - help

PJW50 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio transcript Unable to transcribe

I think I have followed everything to record my Zoom Meetings to the cloud, but none of my recordings are able to be transcribed. They are all indicating "Audio Recording - Unable to transcribe".Does anyone have a solution to this?

Password needs to be reset each time

On my laptop I have had to reset the password every day for the past week. On my ipad it is fine. I cleared the cache, ran the flushdns utility, and restarted. Zoom tech can’t figure it out. Anybody else?

TaraB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

Hi, I'm could hear but could not be heard on a zoom call via my Samsung mobile. I could see the Join audio, clicked on that to call over the internet, they could see my mute/unmute being turned on and off but could not hear me.I'm not very good on th...

Streaming key facebook

Does anyone know how to store streaming key and the various urls needed for Facebook Live within the zoom. Hopefully so I don't have to enter it everytime. I use a persistant stream key in facebook, so nothing needs to change between facebook broadca...

ploppy1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to zoom only on one computer

Hiya -I have a bunch of devices at home, all connecting to Zoom without a problem. Smartphones, laptops, PCs and Macs, Androids and iPhones. No problem.I have an old iMac which I set up for my kids last year (during the lockdowns) - everything worked...

funkfly by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CONTROL DE ASISTENCIA

Gravé 9 sesiones y ahora me solicitan listado de los asistentes en cada una de ellas. ¿Cómo puedo recuperar las personas que accedieron a la reunión?AGRADEZCO mayúsculamente vuestra colaboración

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program