Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Participant names

Is it possible to set a meeting up so the names of participants are automatically hidden - other than for the host to see?We are holding a meeting and don't want the participants to see who else is included in the meeting, although we need them to id...

CAgnes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling

I have scheduled a meeting to take place in a few weeks. Since that time I have purchased a 'Large Meeting' subscription to Zoom as we are expecting many hundreds of individuals to attend the meeting.Can you please advise whether I have to reschedule...

CAgnes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshoot Screen share

I have a problem with my zoom. Two weeks ago I could not share my screen, there is a symbol/ notification (picture attach) that always happened when I want to share, but when the notification disappears I could share. During my session, I only could ...

Meeting have no sound after 30 minutes

Hi, We have problem on my laptop when join a meeting...its normal until 30 minutes (presentation and sound from host), after that there was no sound but presentation from host still showing on my laptop. After i rejoin the meeting it back to normal. ...

Gushim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Automatic Recording

Hi,I sometimes forget to click on the "Record" button at the beginning of the meetings, and so I miss the video records, although the auto-recording is on in the settings. How is it possible to have all the meetings recorded without having to click o...

vahidch by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

login error problem

When I signed up, I put in a fake email. I know it's wrong, but we wanted to join the domain.Anyway, after that, when I tried to log in again, I had to write a code with this phrase. "We detected an unusual login from a device or location you don't u...

Resolved! Low res cloud recordings although Group HD is active

I have a Pro account, and have "Group HD video" enabled in the "In Meeting (Advanced)" settings in the admin Account Settings. Camera HD is enabled on my Windows client. I created a new meeting after enabling Group HD, and tested it with a single par...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now