Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

sinking music with audio

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me. I instruct classes via Zoom but continually have problems with sinking my music and voice. The majority of the time they can not hear me or the music , the music is going in and out, my voices is going in and o...

Taz2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

losing shared sound

i host a fitness class through zoom and in the past i used both my computer and my ipad. I share sound through my computer. Lately when i join the meeting as a cohost on my ipad, I lose my shared sound. Thank you in advance for any help.

Bluetooth and Hearing Aids for Zoom

HI, I recently got new hearing aids and when I am on a Zoom call, I can hear other people but when I speak my voice sounds like a robot to them. I am not sure what to do. I have gone into audio and tested the microphone, and it sounds ok. Please help...

Why no sound in zoom?

I am trying to remotely help a (not techie) lady, fix a problem with Zoom. She is on a Windows 10 desktop and using MS Edge browser. She does not have a webcam or microphone - but that's not a problem because she just want to watch and listen.She has...

RxB by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Add new background

I am able to add a new image to the backgrounds in the advanced settings but cannot access this in a meeting. Also, I cannot find my current version and nor can I see an option to update Zoom.I have a Pro account and am reluctant to delete and reinst...

49inch monitor recording

Glenn Hi, I have a 49 inch monitor and when I record my zoom calls to my computer for my membership site it plays perfectly for me on my computer screen.My clients tell me that they have Black borders on either side and the screen is in the middle an...

Glenn10_0-1689990269746.png
Glenn10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meetings issues

Out of no where, starting 2 weeks ago, when I would adjust a new meeting to be recurring, Zoom asked me how many times would it recur, what is the end date of the recurrence, and what day of the week would it recur on. As a result, the meeting shows ...