What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

switch camera option

When I click on screen share >advanced > content from 2nd camera, zoom does not automatically display the 2nd camera like it used to. I have to click "switch camera" for the 2nd camera to show. How can I avoid this. Not conducive to a seamless experi...

ctziz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Easy Zoom Start Meeting Workflow

Good day, we have a user on our team that is having issues with Zoom links and being able to quickly access meetings. Clicking on Outlook link provided to our user in the calendar, it does not immediately take the user to the meeting. Is there a way ...

Resolved! Can not update application from chrome store

Hello, I have been trying to update the zoom application I got from chrome store. I have deleted the zoom application and reinstalled the latest version (several times), but when I try to attend a meeting, I get the error message that the zoom client...

Cloud Recording vs. Local Recording differences

I set up my meetings always to have a primary speaker pinned throughout the meeting. Cloud recordings....... Cloud Recordings don't display the shared screen side by side (screen and pinned speaker) properly. It seems to bounce between speakers while...

New Outlook Format

ZOOM IT, Dec 2021Can we go back to the old format for the outlook ZOOM invite, the new format with the hyperlink is confusing the invitees?

jjs629 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording local vs Recording with cloud

Hi,I did a 2X8 hours of meeting and tried to do a local recording.The first time, it worked, but not the second time. And it was very painful with almost a full night of data conversion before getting the file (mybe due to a poor internet conncetion ...

Zoom won't upload .mov files from my iPhone

When I try to upload a .mov video file created by my iPhone, I get a "Unsupported format. Please upload a different file." message with the option to "Choose Another Video." Surely iPhone videos are supported. Does anyone have a solution to my proble...

Automatic Recording is Not Working

When setting up all my meeting, I turn on automatically recording to my computer. In the the last 5 (or more) sessions, the automatic recording has not worked. If I remember, I can turn it on during the live session, but would really like not to have...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?