Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

White screen

Hello, my video screen keeps going white. Sometimes after about 10 minutes my image appears but then it might disappear again. Can anyone tell me which settings I need to change to resolve this issue? Many thanks! Add tags

SSH by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Poll is inactive

When I am logged into Zoom with my students, I am unable to launch a poll on my laptop. I receive the error "You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactive" I am also logged in via an Ipad so I can show students assignments f...

jjk326 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom blur option not available

Hi, I just need some help. I've tried to update my Zoom account and troubleshoot but I can't seem to have the option to blur my background on my Mac. I have the Macbook air 2017 running on macOS Big Sur 11.4. 1.8GH Dual Core Intel core 1.5, does it n...

cez1 by Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Screensharing

Hello everyone, first of all, a short description of the hardware I'm using: Apple MacMini M1 (MacOS Monterey 12.0.1), Samsung 4K monitor via HDMI (Screen A), ASUS mobile monitor via USB DisplayLink (Screen B) If I want to release a video including s...

500 and 1000 large meeting add on at the same

I have an online event for 1200+ attendees. Can I purchase the 500 and 1000 large meeting add on at the same?It won't have any issues? Thanks so much! Im planning to purchase the 500 and 1000 large meeting add on

Participant limit

If 100 people are already in the meeting and others try to join, will they still be able to come into the waiting room or won't that be possible?

Webcam goes green on my TVBox X88 Pro 10

Hi,I recently bought a TVBox X88 Pro 10.It has Android 11, 4GB RAM and 64ROM and is compatible with OpenGL 2.0.My webcam is a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 with built-in microphone.I'm using the webcam with the Skype app and it works fine.When using Zoom...

Pires by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my language interpretation??

We have a Pro account however I cannot see the language interpretation option when I try to schedule a meeting.I tried to enable it from the advanced settings and yet there is absolutely nothing about language interpretation there either. This is abs...

ESWA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program