Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to prevent double booking

Is there anyway to prevent double bookings of meetings or to get a notification that someone has already booked that meeting time? We are using the Zoom add in for outlook. Thank you for any suggestions.

NG88 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording help

I need to record my meetings but there is no record button available. (I am the host) Help! How can I fix this issue? I am on a Chromebook if that matters

Profile settings

I am using Zoom mainly for online training. Therefore, I have to send a lot of invites out. In my profile I set English as my language, while I am German based in Germany. When logging out and log in again, all settings are displayed in German. I nee...

Zoom meeting recordings

Good dayPlease is there any means I can get zoom recordings for previous meeting on zoom. Though the recording was set to be local but I don't know what happened the person that was made the host of the meeting said it was not recorded on the local d...