What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Level

Hello! What level of sound can be fed into the Zoom input? -14 Decibel LUFS or even less? Overload is often heard.

Pizvmja by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ip address and detail of a participant

Hey, We were running a meeting today and got trolled by a naked person. Is there a way to find out their IP address so we can pass this onto the police? ThanksS

simonfog by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reschedule meeting where I'm not the host

Hi,How can my colleagues move or reschedule meeting that I booked, when I'm the host and they are not?I tried putting them as alternative hosts, but they can still not move the meetings. Thanks

Attorney Client using Pro account

Hello, I have an attorney client that has a Pro Account and we are installing the Yealink A20 system in his office. I am not a "zoom" expert but need to understand if the hardware we are proposing will function the way he is accustomed. He does media...

Problems with Immersive view

Hello everyone!During the webinar, the "Immersive View" function suddenly became unavailable and disappeared from the "View" list.When we ran the webinar tests before, this function was available and worked correctly.We tried to figure out why the im...

link name

how we can assign the name to meeting link 

Akh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Quiz

I have seen the new quiz and even tried it. I think a major shortcoming that I see is that the system does not actually "mark" the quiz. Even if you download the results it simply gives the questions and the replied answers, not if they were correct ...

Multiple events with one registration & capacity

Hello,I want to run some virtual workshops with colleagues next year. In total we will run 10 separate sessions with a maximum of 20 people in each. Is there a way to set up all the dates in one meeting and then ask everyone to register so that when ...

RoVaswa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[IDEA] Hide ribbon on minimized floating window

The ribbon of the minimized floating window obscures the bottom third of the video and makes it difficult to read the display name (even though it is somewhat transparent, the various buttons are not). An option to hide it or pin vs. unpin it (either...

ekim5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?