Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting History

I used to see the history of the meeting I started in the chat section with each contact with a card labeled "Outgoing Call". But after reinstalling Windows and Zoom I don't see the history of my meetings anymore. I can see a report in the portal, bu...

Pronouns not showing for a single user

One of my students mentioned today that he could not see the pronouns anyone else had displayed in the Zoom room. Everyone else in the meeting could though. Why would this happen and how can it be fixed?

BW630 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I boost/reduce volume for specific participants

when I'm watching a discussion between 2 or 3 participants, it would be really good to be able to level up their audio on my view, either automatically, or manually: Boost someone who is really quiet or quieten the noisy one that makes the quiet one ...

GemT by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 20 likes

Not receiving Zoom link invites

Hello, I'm not sure where else to look, I've gone through all settings pretty thoroughly. I am not able to receive Zoom link emails from anybody and they're not in the spam folder. Someone can forward a link to me but a direct Zoom invite link never ...

Lista de asistencia

Hola, cómo hago para que en la lista de asistencia que se descarga en reportes o informes, aparezcan todos los correos de las personas que se unieron. Actualmente aparecen algunos correos pero otros no.

lacj20 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video problem

I haven't recorded many Zoom meetings. This time something weird happened and it somehow recorded the video as music, and I can't open it at all. Is there a way to change it to video? I'm not very tech savvy, so no complicated language, please!