cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Notes Subscribe Option

eah47
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is there any option to 'subscribe' to Release Notes? I'd like to get an email when they come out instead of trying to remember to continually checking the website. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @eah47 @Scotty_Holland and @TellMe,

The support did have the ability to subscribe to sections of the site, which would email you when there was a new article published, but because of a migration of backend systems back in November 2023, we lost that ability for some time. 

Luckily, we just relaunched the ability to subscribe and it's better than ever now! As detailed in this handy support article, you can now subscribe to updates made to any page on the support site. So, if you want to subscribe to the Meetings and Webinar release notes, you can subscribe to that page and be updated every time we publish changes. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scotty_Holland
Newcomer
Newcomer

Did you get a solution on this?

I haven't heard any updates about it. 

I was getting release notes emails in earlier in 2023. Then at some point I stopped receiving them, I now notice that the option to subscribe to the release notes is gone. 

Bort

Hi @eah47 @Scotty_Holland and @TellMe,

The support did have the ability to subscribe to sections of the site, which would email you when there was a new article published, but because of a migration of backend systems back in November 2023, we lost that ability for some time. 

Luckily, we just relaunched the ability to subscribe and it's better than ever now! As detailed in this handy support article, you can now subscribe to updates made to any page on the support site. So, if you want to subscribe to the Meetings and Webinar release notes, you can subscribe to that page and be updated every time we publish changes. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Scotty_Holland
Newcomer
Newcomer

Awesome!  Thank you for the follow-up.