Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording interview on cloud

Can I record an interview to the cloud where only the person being interviewed appears in the video. I don't want the interviewer's image--only his voice to appear in the video.Thank you.

BL100 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting pop up notifications squished

The pop up alerts that let me know I have a meeting coming up have somehow gotten shrunk so that I can't read them, and sometimes are so small I don't even notice they have popped up. The notification alerts are super helpful to me and I can't find a...

Multiple Zoom Meetings

I need to schedule a series of interviews and meet and greets for my program. I want to set up all the links with those running the interviews as alternative hosts but I need over 15 zoom meetings for the same day and time. If they are the alternativ...

Resolved! Video problems

Just had a meeting of six people and none of us was able to see people except in thumbnail size. We all usually uses the gallery view so that we can see everyone but none of us could make it work. Thoughts?