What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting topic will not remove

I have an issue on our work Zoom account where a meeting description will NOT disappear for all our meetings. When a meeting is set up we put in a title and schedule. When it comes to the event and the participants are in the waiting room - on joinin...

Dashboard

The Dashboard is not visible on my Zoom admin page. Is this a feature I need to activate before it is in the side panel as an option?

WakeUp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording video of guest participant only

Hello,I only want to record one person in a two person meeting - but my guest, not me the organiser. We use these recordings as video testimonials from our clients and, with normal recording settings, when I ask a question the recording doesn't switc...

white board

When I select whiteboard to screenshare it comes up already paused an will not unpause? What fixes this?

hfish by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

device management enrollment & assignment

greetings-when i go to device management/overview all dedicated systems sub-windows, i.e. enrollment, assignment, display the "spinning wheel of death" my laptop is a 2021 MacBook pro using an apple M1 pro chip (not sure if this makes a difference) t...

dmerkel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background issue

i have a pc with windows 10 which meets all requirements of having a virtual background but still i dont know why , when i go to settings to select a background, it says YOUR DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS.

aadesh by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?