Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Automatically muted

When I start a New Meeting, I'm automatically muted. I don't know why Zoom would do that? Is there a setting I can change?

robvpp by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[VDI] Update Client VDI and Plugin

Hello, We use Citrix Virtual Apps in published offices (Windows 2016) and client workstations in Windows 10. I would like to know how I can automatically update the Citrix Zoom plugin present on my client workstations (ZoomCitrixHDXMediaPlugin) and a...

razer69 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio - unable to hear participants

EDIT: I believe I've solved this issue. However, if anyone has any thoughts, I'd still welcome them! Thank you! ORIGINAL NOTE:Hello,I use Zoom mostly for 1;1 meetings. For the past few days, I have not been able to hear the other person. They can hea...

Unable to Annotate on Shared Screen

Im a tutor. After the latest update, almost all of my students cant annotate whenever I'm sharing my screen. Some can annotate after reinstalling the app, but its very inconsistent, as halfway through the lesson the annotation tool just stopped worki...

newnew7 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

editing a pod cast

Can I take a pod cast that was already recored with four people and go back and feature a full screen periodically with one of the attendees?