Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host leaves breakout room, everyone is muted...

When I host a meeting with breakout rooms and when I hop from one room to another, I get the motivation 'host muted everyone'. That means that every time I switch rooms, all the students need to turn on their mic again. How can I prevent this?

Resolved! Increasing Capacity on the Fly

If i add a large meeting while a meeting is in session will the capacity for that meeting increase? I'm not sure if my meeting will actually go over 100 until it has started. If I add-on large meeting while in session will the capacity increase?

SLE by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic not working for schedule meeting

I have a scheduled meeting that I need to join every week. However, no one can hear me when I speak. Before joining the scheduled call, I entered another meeting room/link where the microphone works perfectly. Additionally, when I entered the schedul...

st97 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Send button greyed out and not working

When I go to send the invitation out to the participants, the 'send' button is not working. It is greyed out. I have to exit the calendar event in outlook and then it will ask me do I want to send the invitations to the participants. This has only ju...

OTP authentication

When I haven't used zoom for a while it wants to use an OTP (one time passcode) to allow me to sign in. The issue with this is, the passcode doesn't immediately arrive and can sometimes take an hour or even half a day to arrive. Consequently, by the ...

k9Gail by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes