Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

chromebook unstable internet connection

Over the past 2 days, my zoom chromebook app (from chrome webstore) says my internet connection is unstable, but I have Fibe to my house and all the tests show very high speed. Up to now there have been no problems with zoom and this app. As a result...

Hwink by Observer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

drawing on zoom with a tablet

I would like to be able to use a tablet with pen/stylus, which mirrors the boardroom zoom screen. I am an architect and would like to be able to draw with a pen/stylus (eg ipad pro) on whatever image or drawing or powerpoint is being displayed on the...

Large Meeting

Hello. I want to arrange an Large Meeting up to 500 people for one of my accounts. How do I specify which account to apply this to

Resolved! Breakout rooms stopped working last week

Hi, I have been using Zoom for teaching and I appreciate the new feature of students being able to choose their rooms. It saves me a lot of trouble.Last week on Tuesday, November 23rd, everything worked still perfectly.Then I ran another session on T...

Zoom Meeting

Hi,when I am invited to a meeting, I can only see me and one other person. There is no possibility to click on gallery view ....

Helga1 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sound sharing is not working

Hi, While sharing the screen, I am trying to play and share audio files(mp3 recordings) and it does not work. Of course, I am choosing "share sound" before sharing my screen to everybody. My zoom is up to date. It occurs with different types of audio...

Meetings

Hi, When I join a meeting and start talking. Then after 1 - 2 minutes it automatically shows connecting and after few seconds the connecting window disappears. I try again and again but I cannot join.  What shall I do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting not responding

hi, I have difficulty entering the zoom meeting, every time I click join meeting I have to wait a long time for a pop up to fill in the meeting id and passcode and every time I want to turn on the camera the zoom meeting application is not responding...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25