Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Creating a Meetings

I have 2 different zoom accts. Currently one is attached to my calendar. What I would like to know is when I create a meeting and then select to add a zoom session - I only see the one account - can I get both to show so that I may choose which accou...

sharing recording view zoom

I am sharing a recording of a session which I saved to the Zoom cloud. I have set it so that I can share with others for 3 days and have ticked to stop them from downloading the recording however when I test it is still downloadable? Anyone have any ...

TiEGr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Zoom meeting within Slack crashes Zoom

I use the "Start a call with Zoom" shortcut within Slack, Zoom will open but will go to a gray screen and eventually time out. If I click on Zoom, I receive the "Beach Ball" loading icon and I can force close Zoom.Upon reopening Zoom normally by clic...

Zoom Plugin

Hi everyone I have a site https://printersvalley.com/ . Is there any zoom plugin available which i can use for my site so that clients can directly book calls for me and they lead directly to zoom.Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Help! One click start meeting as host - requires login?

Hi - I will try to explain this the best I can! I have an account and I also manage my boss' account. I set up a meeting with her Zoom account in her Outlook (desktop). When she goes to start the meeting, she receives the dialog box "Waiting for the ...

IT Admin Config Settings Precedence

Hey all! I've been deploying Zoom using the MSI and configuration switches to pre-configure some of our org's preferences. I now see that Zoom has Admin Templates to use with Active Directory GPO. The admin templates provide much more control than th...

amgjd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto close browser tab upon meeting launch

There used to be an option to automatically close the browser tab that is automatically launched when joining a Zoom meeting after a few seconds. Now, the tab just stays open indefinitely and you have to close it manually, which is extremely annoying...

cseiler_0-1656515645524.png
CJD by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Exporting participants list while meeting in proccess

Cheers everyone!The situation is that we want to make a lottery among the participants of the meeting, and do it right at the moment of the meeting. Lottery is a regular randomizer. And here is the easiest way of such a draw is to export the list of ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More