Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom asking for full disk access on Mac?

I searched the help topics and couldn't find an answer as to why Zoom might need full disk access in System Prefs > Security & Privacy > Privacy. I understand of course why it needs camera/mic/screen recording access, but not this.

Website as seperate tile

Hi,is there a way (or an app) to have a dynamic internet website to be shown as seperate tile in a meeting? WITHOUT sharing someones screen? (like it works e.g. with the Bluesky Timer). Thanks!Arne

arsi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app not allowing external microphone to be selected

Having a bit of a panic! Getting married on Sunday and we're streaming it via Zoom. However, as the camera (Android phone) will not be near the 'action', I bought an external wireless mic to capture the audio, actually I got 3 to test the audio quali...

benz1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming meeting not ringing on desktop

When someone starts a meeting with me on Zoom desktop, it's no longer making any noise to notify me that someone is calling. I am still getting a pop up notification though. It used to ring just fine and I haven't changed any settings since it stoppe...

Can't hear shared screen audio

Hi! My zoom has been perfectly fine until a few days ago. I was in a lecture when i decided to play some music from spotify while the prof was screen sharing a video. But then the spotify sound was so muffled, which has never happened before. Then su...

Zoom everyday spams my email and I can't turn it off

Everyday I'm getting this spammy email from Zoom with subject "Your Zoom account has used almost all of the available cloud recording storage...". It say that I have used 96% of my available cloud storage. I can't find any options to unsubscribe from...