Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ending Dual Screens

Hi, How do I STOP using Dual Screens? I know inthe instructions it says to go to my profile icon>Settings>General and toggle OFF the Toggle BUT - in SETTINGS there is NO general tab anymore - only Audio/Video/Chat options. NONE of which include an op...

scheduling invites that recipients can accept

after adding a new scheduled meeting and i put in the names of the people i want to invite, as soon as i save it opens up my e mail and prepares and outgoing e mail to my invitees.On my home computer which is identical, i save and then an outlook inb...

Hazar by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuring the client via GPO

I'm in the process of pushing out the zoom client to a few machines on my domain and I'm messing around with the GPO settings in my test environment. On setting that doesn't work that I can't stand is the "Disable creating a desktop shortcut" setting...

IFD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Видеоконференция

У нас состоится конференция на 100 человек . Если компьютер поддерживает 49 участников. Как сделать так чтобы было видно 98 участников. Если приобрести еще один монитор будет видно ?