Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Teilen von dwg-Dateien

Guten Tag, wenn wir während des Zoom-Meetings DWG-Dateien teilen möchten, bricht Zoom immer ab. Warum? Danke für die Hilfe!Beste Grüße

SN1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide number and list of participants

Hello everybody,We are arranging a meeting. We do not want the list and number of participants to be visible for participants (not registered). Is this possible on Zoom Meetings or on Zoom Webinar? I can't find the answer anywhere.Many thanks in adva...

Resolved! Log out after 40 minutes

Hi, I'd like to know how to do for avoiding the disconnection of my session after 40 minutes of inactivity ?I'm the administrator of the account, the lesson is open (but not started), but I'm logged out after 40 minutes of inactivity... Thanks for yo...

Interprétation

Bonjour,Je ne parviens pas à activer la fonction "interprétation" sur mon compte Zoom (avec licence).Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Resolved! Trying to adjust speed when watching a recorded meeting

Is there a way to adjust the speed of a recording that I am watching? I think I would be able to follow the meeting better if it was speeded up since the people were speaking slowly. I know YouTube has this capability.

Managing accounts

I have a bit of an unusual problem. I have two jobs -- I own a small consulting business, and I also work part-time for a nonprofit organization. I use Zoom for both jobs. I originally signed up for Zoom with my email address from the nonprofit, but ...

Closed Captioning (CC)

I have an account at Zoom, and my question is how do I turn on the CC function so that I can reda along with hear what the other party is saying.

My iPhone 12 mini shows 4:3 aspect ratio, why?

My iPad shows 16:9 aspect ratio as it shall, my friends iPad as well.my friends old iPhone SE also shows 16:9 aspect ratio in Zoom!And for sure, any computer we have tested shows correctly 16:9 aspect ratio in Zoom meeting But my iPhone 12 mini shows...

hapeell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program