Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

continuous meeting link

would like to setup a continuous meeting link to embed on my website so that any customer can visit the site click the embedded link button and access a zoom meeting. the only change required is to manually change the meeting password for every meeti...

robotics sound

This morning I host a webina in zoom....we had stuidio setup and audio mixer that using ATEM mini as interface to send signal to zoom (both video & audio. ) I had montior the video & sound send to zoom and montior the reutrrn singal as a viewer. At f...

siuboho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download a video recording?

I received the zoom link of our meeting from the Host. I entered the passcode. I can see and hear the meeting. But I do not see a DOWNLOAD option so I can email it to those who missed the meeting. When I click on CUSTOMER SUPPORT, all I get is a blan...

Raven47 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent Issues for music students

Hi Folks, my music students have had a few significant problems with Zoom these past few weeks; one is that some are being told they need a commercial Zoom account to log into my room when they never have before. Second, is the audio settings have ch...

Face/hands disappearing when using green screen

Problem #1: I'm using my own zoom background image and a green screen and my face and hands (all skin) disappears. All you can see is my clothing and eye pupils. It's acting as if my skin is green (and therefore blocked out). After awhile my skin ret...

Elaine33 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes