Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording on 2 devices simultaneously

I'm trying to record on my PC at the same time as my laptop, using wifi for the PC and my phone's data, hooked through a sound mixer to the laptop. I have no problems with video and audio on my PC. However, the guests' audio will not play through the...

Chopping sound

Hello,First of all, I apologize for my level of English.I'm having a problem with the Zoom software and the sound is choppy and hard to hear.This only happens when the person I'm on video with is playing music on Spotify, for example. I can hear his ...

Resolved! Duration of participants' attendance

We'd need the system to provide the participants' attendance duration in meetings and webinars, apart from the 'join time' & 'leave time'. This would be very helpful when it comes to certificates accreditation. Anything available that I'm not aware o...

Sonido compartido y fallo en mi voz.

Hola, intento compartir audio de mi mac en mis sesiones y me dicen que se escucha perfectamente pero mi voz no, suena entre cortada o a veces un poco robotizada, pierde calidad. Utilizo micrófono condensador USB. Apunte: En la configuración de audio ...

We Don't Want to Include Zoom Link In Confirmation

Hello, We want to send a confirmation email using the Zoom template immediately after a participant registers, but without including the Zoom link, which we will send one day before the event using MailChimp. "Show join info on registration confirmat...