What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

photo library not coming up on zoom/sound feedback during meetings

I was able to access photos for virtual background from my Photo Library however, that is no longer showing up so I cannot add photos for access when changing virtual backgrounds. also, I am getting terrible sound feedback during a meeting. need to f...

JBA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout rooms...new idea!

Hi everyoneI'm an Early Years Primary classroom teacher and currently daily Zoom user.Would Zoom consider enabling users to create and store breakout room groups to access each login...when they needed to?When I login to an Early Years class, there a...

dunnn1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Email change

Check your previous sign-in email (tes***@kbs-edu.com) to confirm this change. Until your new email address is activated, you can still sign in with your previous one. All notifications will still be sent to this email address. If you cannot access y...

itbibin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

backgrand

When I open the background I can't close the green screen. 

chaobb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent unstablbe internet connection issue

Hello! Recently we experienced many network issues when connecting zoom. When the issue occurs, we can only hear from others but can not send our own voices. This kind of problem usually lasts for 2-3 minutes and happens 3-6 times every hour. Based o...

Alternative Host Unique Link

Is there an option to resend the Alt-host email and unique link? Our sessions are often scheduled several weeks in advance, and occasionally an Alt-host misplaces or accidentally deletes the email generated at the time of scheduling. It would be help...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?