Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't turn off audio notification of screen share

When I start a screen share, it will make sounds "you have started a screen share ..."; when I end it, it says "you have stopped a screen share." I turn off all the accessibility options, but the sound doesn't go away. When others people start or end...

RuBBiT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Camera Turns Off during Meetings I Host and Attend

My Acer Aspire Z24-880 and I have Windows 10 Installed. I have attempted to use Zoom on this computer for a year and tried the troubleshooting suggestions that I found on the forums including - Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Zoom App (compl...

Bonsai by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording issue - it disappears!

Hi thereI often schedule Zoom calls for other people where I use a random meeting link and passcode link generated by my Zoom account (extension in Google cal), then I go into the app and make the person attending the meeting an alternative host. I d...

recording sharing settings

I'm sharing the recording to my students. Which is the right/best setting to choose to prevent the link from being shared with other people. Thank you.

Microphone Not Working

My microphone has suddenly stopped working. Getting message "Failed to detect your microphone" "There seems to be an issue with your microphone." It worked fine last week - have NOT done anything to change things since then. Can anyone help? I have a...

Resolved! meeting

How can I prevent it from being possible to schedule meetings if there is already a meeting at that time?

focusbi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio echoes for participants BUT not for the host

So I've been using Zoom meetings for a long time without any issues. And then we started having problems about a week ago. I'm the host and usually I have 1 to 6 participants in a meeting. I can hear everyone absolutely fine, myself included, no echo...

mes10 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Not possible to disable noise reduction

The microphone is constantly in use. I understand that it is included for noise cancellation. In the settings, I turn off the noise reduction, but it has no effect.Because the noise reduction is always on, the music that is in the video that is being...

andriiK by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes