Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom 5.0.2 End of Life

Hi all, We are running version 5.0.2(6213) on our estate, (9,000 devices). We have been advised by our customer that anything under 5.3.0 will cease to work after the 6th of August 2022, however, we cannot find anything official on the Zoom website. ...

Resolved! Screen is a patch translucent green and video lagging

My Zoom video has suddenly turned a translucent green and my video is lagging badly. I've seen previous posts with a similar issue but none of the solutions offered have worked. I've uninstalled and reinstalled as well.Any other ideas?

KB1NZ by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Video freezing

My video feed is freezing when I'm in meetings - when I'm the host and when I'm the participant. I'm still seeing other people moving and talking, so doesn't appear to be a bandwidth problem. I'm working on a laptop, using Chrome. Latest version of Z...

Phoebe1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivated an account and created a new one

I deactivated an account and created a new one. The email arrived in our spam filter and was allowed thru but then in Microsoft trace email it was marked failed zoom account invitation was the subject. I have requested to reset the password. I have a...

ZoomCJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to export the registrants list

I scheduled a meeting and it has 130 registrants. I want to capture the name and email address of each registrant so I can import the list into my mass mailing program. How can I export the list?

Sharing a cloud recording - settings

I want to share a cloud recording from my fitness class and allow it to be viewed only for a specific number of days - I see the expiry date setting.My questions are: 1. If I enable "download", will the link still expire in the set # of days even if ...

scdicks by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Have to install iPad plugin every single time I share my screen

Every time I share my iPad on my PC in a Zoom meeting, I am prompted to install a plugin. This never used to happen, and only started a couple of months ago. I teach piano and use the iPad in every single meeting, and it gets old to have to install t...

evasara by Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now