Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings Saving to Wrong Google Calendar

I’ve been trying really hard to fix this issue, but I haven’t found any help on this forum. I also haven’t been able to connect with Zoom customer support because I’m stuck with an AI chatbot that couldn’t transfer me to an agent. So, here I am. I’ve...

Zoom is using wide angle lens only on phone

Hello everyone, I want to host and record meetings on Zoom on my phone. When I start a meeting and switch from the front camera, Zoom always uses the wide angle lens, which has horrible quality. I would much prefer the standard lens, but don't find a...

AUDIO

Buenas noches hace ya varios meses tengo el problema de que el audio se distorsiona y los integrantes del zoom me dicen que se me escucha como "robotizada". Ya he corroborado con la garantia de la computadora y el microfono y audio funciona bien. Tam...

Anabel1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporte de problemas

Hoy el programa se trabó y no funcionó durante la sesión, yo estaba presentando. Qué mal estuvo eso.

ALC4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting timing out after 40 minutes with Pro License.

We have a account that has a Pro License attached. This account can have an open meeting for hours without any problem, but if someone joins the meeting, then leaves, and the Pro License Host is the only person left, the meeting will time out after 4...

Audio Zoom

Bonjour J’avais une question Zoom vous permet-il de traduire une autre langue en audio en direct pour un auditeur ? MERCI

Convert Zoom into MP4 or Mp3

Hi, everyone!I have a zoom file that I've been trying to convert into a MP4 or MP3 format.It didn't start to convert automatically, so I've tried the zTscoder.exe strategy but it din't work.I also tried to upload it in my YouTube account (to then con...