What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alternative Host Unique Link

Is there an option to resend the Alt-host email and unique link? Our sessions are often scheduled several weeks in advance, and occasionally an Alt-host misplaces or accidentally deletes the email generated at the time of scheduling. It would be help...

'Registration' checkbox is not showing.

I am a licensed member.I am trying to schedule meetings requiring registration. I know this function is only for licensed users. I checked my profile, and I am licensed ... but there is no Registration Required checkbox showing. Tearing my hair out h...

Andrea9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low system resources after seemingly nothing happened

So to put it simply my laptop has been getting alot of low system recourses pop-up recently. and before this started happening seemingly nothing happened, the only thing i could think off is a recent windows 10 update. Other things in my laptop seem ...

Error: zCefAgent.exe

zCefAgent.exe has been hanging during startup at times, and every time I shut down my Windows computer. The process is traced back to Zoom. Today, my Microsoft Outlook wouldn't open because zCefAgent.exe couldn't find "duilib.dll" stating it was miss...

Unable to get into a zoom session

I have been using Silversneakers zoom classes for over a year. Suddenly I can’t get into the zoom sessions. Silversneakers support says the issue is not on their end and that it’s a Zoom issue. I have not been successful in finding help from Zoom. Th...

login fail / can't get connected to start a meeting.

I just had a bunch of login fails. Tried on 3 different computers. Got into the web page in the middle, got one start, but not on the computer I use for my stream, so I shut that one down, went back to the streaming setup, and same fail. Same fail on...

Dave190 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Screen

How do I fix a black screen?? I could not share my documents or course materials today in class because of a black screen. I did not have this problem last week. Very frustrating trying to get help to get rid of this black screen.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?