cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snap camera

raf_llinas
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ok I know this is an ongoing issue.  But there is a large community of us that use Snap Camera and its new program to do gaming and other interactions. Zoom has intermittently fixed an issue with zoom not recognizing Snap camera. Does anyone know a work around? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raf_llinas
Newcomer
Newcomer

There is a 3rd party solution so we are still using it and Zoom is the only platform that it's not working on. But I get it. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Snap Camera's journey came to an abrupt end on January 25, 2023, when Snap Inc. announced its discontinuation. So you may want to try ManyCam or OBS Studio instead.

raf_llinas
Newcomer
Newcomer

There is a 3rd party solution so we are still using it and Zoom is the only platform that it's not working on. But I get it. Thank you.

Hello, did you find any solution? I've been trying to use snap camera with zoom but it's not working anymore, the screen blacks out. Did you fix this?

GabrielCooper
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also want to know about that. To find that, I researched it on the internet, and after a few hours of hard work, I found this website called https://ukwritings.com/ ukwritings, which provides writing services. And to know about them, I have ordered an assignment from them. After a few hours, I got it, and I was amazed by their work. Since I am a student, I have submitted it to my teacher, and they were shocked by the quality of the work. Now you can use them for your writing needs if you find it difficult to write or have a busy schedule. a recommendation from your friend.