What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms limit

Dear all,I have a question about breakout rooms, it is not 100% clear to me how the limit of participants actually work.Please, tell me, which of these 2 examples is correct:1. We have 500 participants in one zoom conference, we will be able to assig...

Live Transcription Delay, bug?

Myself and my team have been using the live transcription feature since November 2021 on wi-fi without any issues. As of 2/15, the live transcripts have had a 1-2 minute delay which make them unusable in a live meeting. I chatted with Zoom support an...

m_cce by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize e-mail on registration

Is there anyway to change the text in the confirmation email when user use the registrate link provided by Zoom? Default is English but I want to translate the email text to Swedish. Best would be if I could translate the registrations form also into...

Audio for yoga session

A client of mine records her workout sessions over zoom, on a Mac. (in Norway)It start with slow mediation and then moves on to more active movements. I wonder if you have any equipment to recommend for taking up sound. Something compatible with Zoom...

Демонстрация

Подскажите, можно ли включить демонстрацию для всех автоматически на все конференции?

Timeout error when joining via browser

Hi there, I'm facing an issue and I don't know how to solve it. I use the WordPress plugin Video Conference with Zoom as a bridge between my zoom account and my website so I can have my meetings on my website. The plugin is linked to my site via a JW...

Streaming a Meeting for LinkedIn Live using RTMP protocol?

Hello. Is hosting a zoom meeting and streaming it via LinkedIn Live using the RTMP protocol possible? Zoom articles don't mention them yet, but LinkedIn's help article does:https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/a523091Hoping for a swift reply...

sam115 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?