Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Annotation tool falls partly behind the screen borders

Hello there!I have an issue on my Linux Mint 21.2 desktop client (5.16.6 version) which haven't been fixed in last updates. Extensive internet search was fruitless.1) When I click annotate in screen sharing mode, the toolbar falls partially beyond th...

Resolved! Zoom recording ''format not supported''

I've been regularly opening zoom recordings sent to me over the last year by my teacher. But in the few days, the link fails to open, leading a message that says that 'The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or beca...

Live

I have turned the livestream settings ON in the account settings but the user in my list show that I can’t go live because the settings is not enable. Then I have to turn off and on it back to start livestream

Resolved! Incorrect Cloud Storage Calculating?

We keep regularly getting emails from Zoom saying we are using 1.76 GB worth of cloud recordings, and that our account only has 1 GB of cloud storage. However, whenever I check our Zoom archive of cloud recordings, there's certainly less than 2GB tot...

Problem sharing music or video

Sharing music or video by Computer-Audio stops my communication. I can't hear my group. To hear paticipants the only way is to change input option to loudspeakers. But then the group doesn't hear or watch what I wanted to share. Help would be very we...

How do I shorten my Zoom meeting invite link

I am lost in the maze of information whereas what I want to achieve is a rather simple task. I want to shorten the invitation link I send to my students, just the link instead of lines and lines of useless information. I saw recently just a box one c...

how to unshow attendees on my recording?

hi Guys in Germany we have crazy laws when it comes to PI. I would like to know how i can hide the attendees List, names and profile pictures on the recording? I need to know to oblige german law and protect PI of each attendee as i want to provide t...

AnjaF by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio input issues with Zoom App during the meeting

Dear Community,We are facing some weird issues with Zoom. The laptop (Asus Zenbook) is latest 2023 purchase, preloaded with Windows 11 Home 64bit. Fully updated OS and Apps. Here’s what user has faced many times. “Yesterday, I could not complete my Z...