cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link has disappeared from my account list of upcoming meetings

courtneystrong
Explorer
Explorer

I created a meeting link and sent it to my guests. Now, the meeting and the link are nowhere to be found in my upcoming meetings. And it's not my Personal Room link. What has happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jenessa
Explorer
Explorer

Try checking all calendar categories and using the search function to locate the meeting. Look in the deleted items folder in case it was accidentally removed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Check the meetings tab in the web portal.

Yes, I found it on page 2, in a section for recurring meetings that do  not have a fixed time interval. Thanks.

frustrateduser9
Newcomer
Newcomer

Courtney, same has happened to me.  I can JOIN the meeting by typing the meeting ID in but I want to be able to START the meeting and have it show up on my list of meetings.  I have gotten nowhere with getting help.  I am not sure what Storyhub is pointing to by checking "meetings tab in the web portal" as I have gone in everywhere looking for answers, but I will try that. good luck.

Beth

Hi Beth, I heard back from Zoom and got the answer. Way at the end of my upcoming meetings, on the second page,  is a meeting list called Recurring. The meeting I couldn't find is a recurring meeting without a fixed time interval, and they put it there.  Regular recurring meetings (set day and time) just appear in Upcoming Meetings. I don't get it, logic-wise, but there it is.

jenessa
Explorer
Explorer

Try checking all calendar categories and using the search function to locate the meeting. Look in the deleted items folder in case it was accidentally removed.