Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Data recorded

I would like to recover some recordings and data deleted more than 30 days ago. Is there any way to do this?

Zoom causes screen to go black

I have the basic zoom program. Started 3 days ago, I go into a zoom meeting and my screen goes black. I have to restart my laptop to bring it back up. Within a few minutes it goes black again and I cannot do anything with the laptop. Anyone else have...

Unable to extend scheduled meetings !

Followed specific instructions to extend meeting link beyond allowed 60 sessions but the meetings do get extended. I am coming up against the end date for the current set of 60 meetings and need to use the same meeting link going forward. Help!!

jcf1948 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back in 10 Minutes

Is it possible for Zoom to include a small flag saying "Back in 10 minutes" that would display when one's video and audio is off? This would be ideal when working from home if one has to: answer the door, deal with the kids (or pets), answer the phon...

Back in 5 min.jpg

Zoom Web App browser no longer works with AV1 codec

Since the last days I am no longer able to join meetings from the browser with the AV1 codec. When clicking "Join from Your Browser" and entering your username it will hang at "Joining Meeting" indefinitely. https://ibb.co/HKcWqJ3 From the browser lo...

Talos by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic and camera not working for MS Teams mtg

We run a couple of Zoom Rooms on Mac Mini's, with an iPad as the room controller and can join MS Teams meetings that are sent to the room's the calendar (interop?). Following an update to the iPad's iPadOS yesterday, the camera and mic do not work in...