Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find recording

Hi, I just conducted an interview using Zoom. the meeting was recorded but I did not host the conversation. When the meeting ended, I did not receive a local download and the host says that the conversation is not in his cloud files. The conversation...

Keeping Zoom recordings

My client wants me to record interviews with him to share with his family. What is the best way for me to do that so his family will have access to the recordings whenever they want to watch them. I don't want them to disappear after a certain number...

jimmyg1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings?

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months. But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.Meeting ID: Topic: Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM If you want to recover this meeting, ...

Voice Distortion

When I join a Zoom meeting often my fellow participants tell me that my voice sounds distorted - a bit like Mickey Mouse! If I leave the meeting and sign back in again this usually cures the problem but can take two or three attempts. Can anyone sugg...

Resolved! Only Dial in Works

For some reason no audio works on our Pro account unless you dial in.People with Iphones need to dial in and not use the app. Also our board room computers will not work for computer audio anymore. Is anyone else having this issue??ThanksMatt