Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Convert zoom

I am trying to convert a local recording and get the "Allow zoom to access files and folders" message. When I go to change it, I can't. The zoom is in a faded colour and won't allow me to click on it, thus not allowing my file to convert. Any suggest...

TamApp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Audio Volume Always Max

There are 2 types of Webinar Zoom type, first participant allowed / can turn on/off the audio or camera icon below. In this type the audio volume in smartphone can easily turn up and down.The second type, participants are passive, can not turn on/off...

Video from Free Zoom

I recorded a video where can I find it? Is it possible to record with free version of Zoom?

jwahl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Low system resources error

A few weeks ago I started getting "low system resources" error messages from Zoom every time I log into a meeting. I am using the same 2020 laptop as I have been for two years. I never got these messages before, and now even when I close all other ap...

Resolved! ASL interpreter needs audio dial in

I have read 2 hours of your supposed help resources. all interpreter language info is for hearing to hearing spoken language interpreters. great. what about the deaf? zoom used to automatically include audio dial in numbers in the invite info. It did...

Propositions d'améliorations

Bonjour à toutes et à tous, Merci d'avance aux modérateurs de déplacer cette discussion où il faudra car l'ensemble du site de la communauté m'a semblé vraiment très lourd à parcourir pour trouver où placer cette discussion  ! Donc, nous utilisons z...

Zoom outlook add-in doesnt show up in 'new outlook'

hello. many people in our organization are having issues with the zoom add-in not properly showing up. some fixes are:restarting outlookswitching from 'new outlook' back to 'classic', and back to 'new outlook' againuninstalling the app and re-install...

Live Transcription - no saving

HelloWe want to enable the live transcription option so that the participants can benefit from it during the meeting (in case of accessibility needs) however, we do not want it saved or recorded either by the host or the participants. Is this possibl...

SKH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022