What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error 3065

I can’t join to any meeting, also the test meeting from zoom. It appears the error 3065

1 month payment

hi, I choose 1 month payment and want to cancel 12 month payment.I remember that I canceld 12 month payment already. There is a charge for this 12 month service. I choose 1 month payment and want to cancel 12 month payment.need your answer. Thank you...

Thin Blue lines on my video

When I open my camera in Windows, the image is great. When I start Zoom, picture gets grainy and thin horizontal lines appear. Ant ideas on making them go away?

timjmcc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts

I would like to know if there is a shortcut (currently or in the planning) for admitting someone (or a group) into a Zoom meeting. As of this moment the only method for doing so that I see is with a mouse click. Any thoughts?

RAG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password wrong->access denied, even if password is correct

While hosting a meeting (over the last few days, always using the same Meeting-ID and meeting code) I had two users which could enter the meeting first but couldnt re-enter. First one left himself and got denied while trying to get back into the meet...

@Local recordings

Hello, I lost my old computer where I had my local recordings saved. How can I have access to view and download them on my new compute…T

Ceejim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat settings within Zoom breakout rooms

Looks like the only chat option available in Zoom breakout rooms is to chat with "Everyone" not with specific participants.Is this normal? Is this something that has been forgotten to implement.

unable to be heard by others when on Zoom

Hi there, when I connect onto Zoom on my Apple IMac, I can hear others, but they can't hear me.When I did the input level check its very faint.I've checked security / privacy settings and have ticked the Zoom box.I have recently had the logic board r...

Access to Annotations

Sharing a whiteboard but participants are unable to access annotations to also write on whiteboard. Have checked all the settings and all enabled to allow participants to use. Option to disable annotations comes up which makes you think it is set up ...

SandraK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022