Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to save In-Meeting Security Settings

I am hoping there is a way to save the in-meeting security settings so that they carry over to each meeting that is created. I attempted to create a Meeting Template but the in-meeting security settings went back to default. Currently, for Allow Part...

Participant initial colors

How is the color of the participant initials (that appear next to their name) determined in the participant list/chat/Q&A? Colors change when you or the participant changes their name.

MMBaker by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Actualizacion de Zoom

El día de hoy hubo actualización de Zoom , en la mayoría de PC de escritorio todo funciona bien, pero en gran cantidad de teléfonos celulares, móviles, teléfonos inteligentes, se queda ciclada la actualización, afectando congresos y sesiones de mucho...

ZoomVDI at non persistent machines

Hey guys, having an issue with non persistent VDI machines and Zoom VDI version.Our infrastructure (VMWare Horizon + Ivanti Environment Manager) works well using Zoom VDI version, but machines don't remember last logged on User. Everytime you newly l...

zoome by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My meeting only part recorded?

I paused my recording (after the attended dropped off the meeting) and then resumed the meeting once she had dealt with her technical issues. However, on checking my local recording only the first section prior to the pause is recorded. The majority ...

Jilla9 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

meeting

is it possible an admin can join meeting of their members without putting themselves in the waiting room?

Google Meet Interop Token

I am trying to allow my Zoom Room to join Google Meet conferences without having to wait for admittance. I am following the zoom guide: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058311 I've completed majority of steps in the ...

Oscar88 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes