Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

concurrent meetings

Hi I have 10 different teachers who teach at the same time. do I have to buy ten accounts? It is not economical like this Regards

tutoo by Education Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight yourself as Host from Participant screen

I actively facilitate Zoom meetings and webinars for clients, and often provide customized video fed to my "camera" feed using various tools like OBS Virtual Camera or vMix External Camera. When I want to spotlight my special video feed, the only way...

ASAP by Education Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting Room is greyed out in security

I am using my personal Zoom account. Have recently upgraded to a large meeting of 500 pax and realized my Enable Meeting Room is grayed out. Was wondering if anyone can help me?

LP2 by Education Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a Poll in a meeting

Hi Zoomins, I am using a free account. I want to use Poll feature through which I can ask participants some questions for which they can answer with one single option or with multiple option selection. I went to "In Meeting (Basic)" option as it was ...

suddenly I can't start a meeting

I've been using Zoom since last April I think. I don't know what plan I have. Today I can't start a meeting that I created. this popo up says, waiting for the host to start. I'm the HOST Something changed and I don't know what. It's pretty frustratin...

5738084992 by Education Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everyone Belongs OnZoom

Welcome! We’re excited to have you in the OnZoom Community! Whether you’re a seasoned virtual-events veteran, or the new kid in school simply exploring, just know that everybody belongs OnZoom! Become a Host if you haven’t already! Simplify your virt...

AustinP by Education Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes

Audio file sharing with my students

Hi, After Zoom upgraded into a new version which currently use, all audio files I share with my students in class sounded either unclear or robotic sound. They are complaining about it and I tried to search for an audio setting but no good result. Ca...

JPMuts by Education Ambassador
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

speaker malfunction?

Hi, My speaker during zoom isnt working. I have tried to change the speaker output and that doesnt work. does anyone have any ideas?

shoshi by Education Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes