Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recovering meeting

I see on Zoom's site that the personal data it receives includes meeting content. Does that mean if someone forgets to record a meeting that Zoom will have a backup recording or transcripts? Or is the site referring to meetings that are recorded only...

M_c7 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REPORT DOWNLOADING

Hey, Since evening I ma facing an issue while generating reports. is there any glitch happening with the zoom report? I am not able to download the reports. Kindly help me out with it.

Downloading again?

I am too new to know the correct terms, so please forgive my phrasing.We have a new computer that we are using in our house, to replace our old one.Do I need to download Zoom again, before I can run a meeting?And if so, how?Thank you for any help!

Audio trouble on kindle

I have a Kindle fire. When I'm sharing my screen as the host the other person can see the screen but can't hear the audio. Any suggestions as to how to get this to work? Only happens when trying to screen share.

Gderouen by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording issue

Hello, I tried to record one meeting , but when I checked this recorded file, I found the video screen only be on the top right of entire screen, please the screenshot, do you know how to move it to other place , and changed the size of video windows

lucksir by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes