Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chemical Engineering Classes

I need to get set up and placed in classes. Tried going on campus, but was confused and felt like no one was there. The deadline is Tuesday, so please help me ASAP

Resolved! Chat Setting During Meeting

Hi everyone, I noticed recently that you cannot change chat settings during a meeting as a host. I know that this topic on enable/disable chat has been discussed before and I know where to change it, but it doesn't work recently. When I click Securit...

SylviaS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud Recording Viewing

In reference to the message: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." on the cloud recording. The trouble shooting for this reads: "The original recording was deleted or in t...

Transferring meetings and webinars between devices

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405850501133-Transferring-meetings-and-webinars-between-devicesThis says that as of version 5.7.6 we should see ongoing meetings under the Home tab on Windows computers or under Meet & Chat on Android device...

Golub by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using SSO account on iPad and Macbook

Saw on the FAQ that it is possible to use Zoom on multiple devices (1 laptop/1 tablet/1 phone). However it doesn't seem to be working using Single Sign On (licensed) account. It keeps logging out and it's so troublesome because it's a school generate...

Momomom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes