Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Zoom Cloud recording has been disabled"

I constantly get reminder emails that my Cloud Recordings are over the storage limit, but I no longer have a paid account which means I don't have access to Cloud Recordings. Marking as spam since Zoom has apparently been made aware of the issue and ...

Can’t Email participants to my zoom meeting

I have tried many different ways to contact Zoom support and get my Zoom working properly. It’s impossible to speak to someone live, so I hope that you can help with this problem. When I type in people’s email addresses to send to invite them to my z...

Meeting

We can start to communicate 

Shwow by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Record one side of zoom call

Hello, How do I record only my guest on a zoom call? I tried pinning them, but when I come in for a question it will always go back to me? My camera is off. Is there an easy fix? Thank you so much! Ikahn

Ikahn18 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

REGISTRATION

The option "Restrict number of registrants" refers to the approved registrants or all?

niksam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to find locally recorded meetings

I have a new laptop that I recently installed Zoom on. I just had 2 meetings with my professor that she hosted. I recorded both meetings (hit Record, she gave permission), but I received no message about converting my recording. When I go to my Docum...

Zoom Pop Up while flying

While flying, I am unable to utilize my computer due to an incessant zoom pop up that keeps telling me "Unable to establish secure connection to zoom" due to wifi restrictions and airplane mode. Does anyone know how to disable this pop up? If I close...

Camera and speaker dont work on group calls

Hi. This is long. I'm having a problem with my camera and speaker when on group calls. When I join a meeting and test the camera and speaker everything works, but when I'm admitted into the meeting from the waiting room I'm muted and my profile scree...

Mel53 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes