Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

save chat from meetings

I am running Version: 5.17.11 (31580). I used to be able to go to MORE and SAVE the chat manually. Now there is NO LONGER a SAVE under MORE. What happenned?I would also like to have an AUTO-SAVE the chat for me, the client.Also, I want to add comment...

iPad app chat no longer stays open on side

Hi! I use zoom for my language class online. A great feature was that I could keep the chat open on the side, which the teacher uses to write sentences down, while also still seeing the face of the teacher. Now, with the latest update (version 6.1.0)...

ianwass by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom audio not working properly

Hi,I really hope someone can help me!I have been having audio problems on zoom, although I use maximum volume the audio is still really quiet.Having tried what I feel is everything suggested I upgraded to the latest version of zoom 'Zoom Workplace' a...

Zoom continually restarts after upgrade

This morning, I updated to V6.1.6 (on Windows machine running current version of Windows). After about 20 minutes, Zoom started continuously restarting with an uptime of around 30 seconds. Switched the host to another machine connected to the same ro...

Zoom screen is blipping during meetings

Has anyone else noticed that your screen is blinking or blipping in and out during meetings? It seems to keep happening while I'm on screen. I have updated to the most recent version of Zoom. What happens is my screen freezes for a second, then the s...

Resolved! Upside Down Video

My Zoom video shows me upside down. The background image is correct but not the "front" of the background. Which displays an upside down image. See screenshot below. And Yes, I have checked the camera. It works fine. It is definitely is Zoom. Done a ...

upsidedown.jpg