Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Branding the waiting room

I follow the guidelines for adding a Logo to the waiting room and set the appropriate size for the logo . BUT the logo always shows up much smaller once its saved. This is really not how someone wants to display their logo . The logo must remain larg...

Dtubbe by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Launching a poll

I have set up a poll, and have launched the meeting, but no poll button appears on my meetings controls at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas how i can launch without the button, or why the button doesn't appear on my meeting screen? I have a pro ac...

zoom link

when i recreated an existing meeting, it automatically created two links. how do I fix it to only one so there is no confusion?

glez876 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Registration list?

Hello All, We had a staff member mistakenly unclick Registration required and when they re-clicked it we went from 500+ registrations to 0. Does anyone know how to recover a registration list from a meeting that has not yet occurred? Unfortunately a ...

Scheduling on Behalf of

When I schedule on behalf of someone else, should the calendar appointment in Outlook appear in the person whose calendar I am scheduling for, or mine? I would have thought it would appear in theirs, but it appears in my calendar. Thanks in advanceMi...

retrieve recorded meeting

I recorded a meeting (to the Cloud) on January 10, and it was available to view two days later. Now I get the message that the recording does not exist. How can I retrieve it? My membership is paid up. (This recording started on someone else's comput...