Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Links

How do I find the link for a meeting for which I am host? I see ID and Pass Code, but nothing about links

Loss of audio and video in breakout room

When a friend goes to a breakout room she finds that her video and microphone are muted. She cannot unmute them. When she returns to mail meeting, her video and microphone are still muted and she cannot unmute them. What can she do?

Co-Host settings and 2FA

My wife and I have a Zoom Pro subscription for our company SafeCast Limited. We tend to be in the same meeting and are therefore hosting it together on a Windows 10 desktop workstation. However we also need to each have Zoom on our Android mobile pho...

Break Out Room Audio Issues

We are hosting breakout rooms and the associates are able to hear the conversations happening in other break out rooms. Anyone has a solution for this cross communication?

Resolved! Alternative Host - usage reports

Hello - I have set up a reoccurring meeting and added two of my co-workers as Alternative Hosts - so that any of us can start the meetings. Works great - however I am the only one who can access the Usage Reports to capture the list of participants o...

m255 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings that have a password

We have several meetings that we recorded. We are sharing with those who couldn't attend; however, they keep saying it is asking for a password. We didn't require a password to join and are unsure where to find a password. Please advise.

Sharrie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes