Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduled meetings

During the last week when I started a scheduled meeting, I got the image below with 'Leave & Start'I don't have any other meetings happening at the same time, so I am a bit confused. Is anyone else having/had the same experience? Ali

Can't enter meeting

I suddenly am unable to click on a link provided by the meeting organizer and get into the meeting. I've tried going through my browser, i.e., accessing the Zoom website, then entering the meeting number and passcode but that isn't working either. Th...

SusanDee by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Clicking on "Remote Controlled" moves to next slide

I want to host a webinar and give each panelist remote control while they present. The problem is, once I give somebody remote control, when I click on "Remote controlled" button, it doesn't open the menu but moves to the next slide. Only the second ...

its_JK by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio saved separately when recording to computer

When I record a meeting, the meeting video and audio save as separate files (an mp4 and an m4a). The video has no sound on it. Why doesn't it just save as a video with audio? There is no issue with the audio from my side, because when I record my mee...

Translated subtitles

Hey Zoom community  Short question: I saw this feature by another meeting-solution. I have a meeting in english next week, I will join as member to a host and want translated subtitles from english to german on my screen. (Host and members english, ...

Separate Waiting Room message for each Alternate Host?

Hi, I have a number of Alternate Hosts who are registered as users on my account and who run their own meetings, allowing us to run different training courses for different groups concurrently.Does the Alternate Host inherit the Waiting Room message ...

NickS1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropping off meetings with one particular group

I've been using Zoom meetings for almost 3 years without problems. Recently I have begun hosting regular meetings with a new group of clients. In each of our 3 meetings I have lost my connection to the internet (though the router light suggests that ...

Mobile Browser Support WebSDK

Hi I want to know that do we support mobile browsers/devices on webSDK version - 2.3.0 ? I am using asp.net webform and c# as server side code. I am using an iframe to open zoom inside my web application.