What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't allow screen share

Tap share screenGet a pop up saying "Allow zoom to share your screen"Tap "Open System Preferences". This takes you directly to System Preference -> Security -> Screen RecordingNothing, list is emptyTap "+". Opens finder window. Go to Applications fol...

Zoom outgoing audio broken on Samsung Galaxy Tab8 Ultra

Everything was working fine till last zoom update or April 20th or so, After the last update of zoom, outgoing audio is broken, very choppy to the point the other side cannot make out. Incoming audio and video fine. I have troubleshooted with multipl...

raj_s8 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Teleprompter app for Mac

The best teleprompter app for Zoom / Mac The virtual teleprompter app for Mac is compatible with Mac OS and Zoom. Online meetings can be challenging for presenters who are trying to juggle speaking notes, their appearance, talking speed and all the o...

ZoomAdmin_10-1651805413808.png ZoomAdmin_0-1651805221300.png ZoomAdmin_2-1651805221238.png ZoomAdmin_4-1651805221200.png

Can i get former poll results when im no longer licensed?

I had a Zoom Licensed account for about 2 months for a workshop, and did a poll in there at the end of the sessions, though the spreadsheets were not saved. Is there a way for me to access the former poll results when I'm no longer a Licensed member?

Problems advancing PowerPoint slides

I recently upgraded to a new iMac. During two Zoom meetings with 20-plus members since then, I was unable to use the arrow keys to advance my shared PowerPoint slides. Instead I had to use the ultra-sensitive touch pad atop the Magic Mouse.This probl...

JCG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My co worker cant claim host

HI, I am having issues with my co worker being able to claim host. My settings are all changed so that she can claim host but when we get into the meeting there are no three dots at the bottom of the participant list for her to "claim host" using my ...

Hollyb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subtitulo/Subtitle

Necesito ayuda para colocar subtitulos cuando una persona esté hablando/ I need help to include subtitles when a person is speaking

Sara13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?