Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple camera fast switch

Hi super Zoom Communitywithout using any screen share feature, do you know if there is a shortcut in Zoom for Mac (to be then used in the Elgato Stream Deck) to jump to a specific Camera in the list, beyond the Zoom hotkey Command + Shift + N (whic...

ZoomIso Support for Windows

Now that ZoomISO assets are owned by Zoom, are there plans to release it on Windows? I need NDI output to feed into our vMix stream for livestreaming at a church. I assume, since the assets have been acquired by Zoom, ongoing support and features of ...

jaylaw by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact error message

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I received a contact invitation on my email and when I clicked the link and added the contact, I couldn't find the new contact on the zoom app on my laptop. So please lend me a hand. Thank You Spoiler (Highlight to read) I ...

YJ23 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No share screen icon on my Zoom for chromebook PWA

I have a problem that I can't find answered by searching the discussions here, although some of the discussions seem close. I'm pretty new to chromebook, and am having two problems with Zoom for Chromebooks PWA. First, each time I use it I have to ac...

Recording

When I assign a host to a meeting, my recording stops, even though I do not leave the meeting. How do I get my computer to keep recording after I assign a host?

wcsyas by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes