Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Basic user meeting duration

Basic users can no longer have more than 40 minutes 1:1 meetings. Check this article for more details. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5809097508109-Basic-user-meeting-duration-changes

King_rago by Listener | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac User - Cannot Request remote control

I am using a Mac with latest Zoom client and a paid account. I am trying to request control from someone else on my meeting. They are sharing their screen and I made them a co-host. Request control does not show under view options and when I click th...

Zoom.exe keeps downloading

Hello All. I have the paid version of Zoom and I'm using Firefox in Windows 11 Home. Everytime I start a meeting, the Zoom...exe wants to download. Zoom client is already installe!How do I stop this to happen?Also, lately not only the Zoom...exe keep...

RNelladC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Responses

When setting up a zoom meeting invite, is there a way to disable the responses so I do not get notified every time someone chooses to participate? Some meetings are optional and I do not want to fill up my inbox with 80 responses telling me they have...