Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not able to assign to breakout rooms

We are having a reoccurring issue with our breakout rooms. Typically when getting over 70 in the meeting at some point any of the meeting cohosts can not assign new members to specific break out room. Any ideas on why they seem to get stuck in the ma...

Participants did not show up on waiting list?

I got an email that my participants have joined my meeting, but did not see them on the list of participants when I started the meeting. I was the host. Has it happened to anyone else before? I tried to follow instructions from this post https://comm...

Polls/Quiz

I do not create my own training meeting so I can not create a template to accomplish this....how can I store a poll or quiz and not attach it to a meeting. I teach the same class a few times a week and would like to reuse a poll/quiz but not base it ...

Advice for a newbie with an iPad

I have used Zoom unpaid for a long time but I want to be able to record and possibly develop other possibilities such as hosting small group meetings. Which level of subscription do I need and what are the limitations (if any) of using an iPad, pleas...

Sync chat messages to the recording

Is there functionality to sync the chat message time with the actual recording of content so one does not have to try and figure out what comment goes with the recording?

Can account members set up their own meetings?

I am looking at adding a user in my organisation with their own basic account to my licenced account and making my account the parent/main account. If I do that, can me (parent) and the member arrange our own meetings, that may be on same date and ti...

Tailor by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

singing lessons

I take singing lessons online. I can hear my teacher but not the piano when she hits it. I have a new notebook from Acer Windows 11 preinstalled. On my old Asus notebook with Windows 10 I can hear both the piano and my teacher. We checked and compare...