Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! no blur background even with updated Zoom on a Mac

I updated today to 5.8.0. I'm on a Mac. I do not have a green screen, and I see no option for a blurred background. Allegedly, it should be there. All the help info I've found only says something like "you need to update." Yeah. It's updated. So what...

SusieB by Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes

poor video recording quality

I use an HD camera, bandwith is OK, but my recordings are really poor. When I try to follow the instructions, I notice they are different. When I click on my profile picture as recommended, I don't see "settings" or "pro" but only "licensed" I use th...

JackiDB by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Show scheduled meetings in Upcoming Meetings for cohost

Is there any way to show the scheduled meetings in the Upcoming Meetings for cohost as well? I assigned a cohost to my scheduled recurring meeting, however, the cohost cannot find this meeting in his Upcoming Meetings, which are really inconvenient. ...

xdada by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance Report

Greetings, Are you able to export an attendance report from a non-academic Zoom account? When my colleagues and I have attempted to do so, we only see Registration Report, Poll Report, and Survey Report options. However, we need to track actual meeti...

vlbrown by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

why can't I still access a new meeting?

Hi Sorry, But I really wanna ask I started one meeting as the host and then I HAVE PASSED my host privileges to another attendee of the meeting, why can't I join a new meeting which I am the host? I do not understand.

Academiaone_0-1665351483309.png

Android App: change bluetooth codec

When using a bluetooth headset on an android, the sound is very bad. This is due to the fact that Zoom on Android uses a voice codec, this is due to the need to use a microphone during conferences.Is it possible to make a choice of codec in the appli...

Voha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone becomes unresponsive

After a meeting has started, my microphone will randomly become unresponsive. I need to choose a different mic, then rechoose the onboard microphone. Then it starts working again. This may happen 3 or 4 times in a 45 minute meeting. I am using origin...

Resolved! Using camcorder for Zoom

I need to use my Hdmi camcorder as my webcam, to connect it via a USB3 capture card for a Zoom event. The video comes in just fine (I can select the video as USB Digital Video) but there is nothing to select as a mic for audio and I need to use the a...

Pesi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes