Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Mic cuts out when sharing music on zoom

I am a music teacher and I am trying to demonstrate music examples by playing along with a track. First of all, when I share audio, it is always a lot softer than my system settings. Whenever I hit the share audio button, it seems to change the setti...

Chrome Extension not working

I am trying to set up a meeting from within Google calendar using the Chrome extension Add-in and It only takes me to the Zoom login screen, and will not create the meeting. There are many complaints of this on the Chrome support page with no resolut...

original sound mutes me in a group call

Hi there! I was on a call with a single person, using original sound with a high quality microphone. She heard me well.10 others came on the call and I was muted as long as I was still on original sound. Once I turned that off, everyone heard me, but...

Error 403 when saving meeting to Google Calendar

Hi. I'm a PRO user. Every time I create a new meeting and try to save it, with instructions to post the meeting to my Google Calendar, I get this error: 403 Forbidden POST https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/primary/events { "code" : 403...

ritav by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoomgov only client download available

PROBLEM SOLVED. For the good of anyone else having this problem: There's a small drop-down arrow next to the word Zoom when you're asked to log in. Click that to choose between Zoom.us and Zoomgov. Then you'll be able to log into your Zoom account. W...

Invitation for one meeting with various start times

I am trying to set up a meeting with one breakout room that will go all day. Some people will be invited to the entire session (the interviewers), though most will need to be invited for parts of the meeting (e.g., 4 interviewees to be there 9-10, 5 ...

RZ7 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting ID and Passcode

I am in a Toastmaster's Club. We have a zoom link that works fine however the meeting ID and passcode don't work. How can I fix this?

Top Happy Leaders

CELEBRATING 100K MEMBERS!