Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting to a MS Outlook Group fails

When we log into the Zoom web interface, create a meeting, and add an MS Office 365 group email as an attendee, the email invite is never received and is not in the mail trace route or flow. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/learn-about-micr...

Android Tablet gallery view more then 4

what are the system requirements on Android tablets for displaying more than 4 participants in the gallery view? On the Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 "2,560 x 1,600 pixels 4GB RAM Kirin 960 can I see 16 participants on the FireHD 10.1 2021 -. 1920 x 1080 p...

GRABACION EN LA NUBE EN BAJA RESOLUCION, NO EN 720P

Saludos a todos. Desde este domingo siempre he grabado en la nube a 720P, con una resolucion de 1280x pero de pronto los videos que bajo vienen con una resolucion de 640x360 pixels. La verdad que ha sido una faena porque la grabación se ve con poca r...

Background sound (trying to allow it)

Hello, I'm looking to check/change the optimize background sound setting for a Zoom meet using the iOS app. I found the information below, but when I start the Zoom meeting I cannot access this setting. Can someone direct me to this setting? Thanks. ...

Recording a PowerPoint and Video

When I share a PowerPoint during a Zoom Meeting, I want the PowerPoint to take up 50% of the screen and my Zoom video talking about the PowerPoint to take up the other 50% of the screen.I am able to achieve this by repositioning the frames, however, ...

Can you add custom questions to an admin template?

We are trying to create meetings through the API (via tray.io) that are templated. It seems that you need to use an admin template for this, but it doesn't look like you can add custom questions to an admin template - is this correct? Is there any wa...