Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Identify Specific Meeting Attendees

Is there a way for me to determine specific meeting attendees from a recent meeting? The usage report tells me how many participants attended, but I need to find out who specifically attended. Thanks!

JNG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation host email wrong on calendar

My profile email in Zoom is Correct. However my Zoom meetings set on the Google calendar show up with the wrong email host address. I can't change it so the host email shown on the zoom calendar meeting is the same as my Zoom profile email address

cd61 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a trashed cloud recording

I trashed the audio recording of a meeting from two days ago. I went to retrieve it and the trash bin shows 9 recordings are available. but when I open the trash, only two recordings show neither one is the most recent. How do I find the missing seve...

LindaW1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

アカウント削除したい(アカウントを終了(解約)方法について)

zoomの解約方法についてです。今までプロプランを使用ていていましたが、不要となったためサブスクリプションの自動更新を停止し、アカウントを削除しようと思います。 プロプランのラサブスクリプションは停止し、現在支払いのステータス欄を見ると「自動更新は停止しました」と表示されています。次にアカウントプロフィールから「アカウントを終了します」を押したのですが、「アカウントを削除できません このアカウントは有料アカウントです。アカウントを削除したい場合は、「請求」または「営業担当に連絡」に移動し、サブス...

mshino by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

people can't hear music or host talking

I am having issues with participants being able to hear the music and voice of the host? We have never had this problem until 3 weeks ago. I have deleted the zoom app, reinstalled it, powered off the iphone and have looked through all of the settings...