Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alternative Hosts

Hi, We have three zoom licences for the business; we share the host and co-host meetings between all three employees.Here is my problem: When a cohost starts a meeting and runs it, and I (the host) try to start a new discussion on my computer, it wan...

Zoom Host and Alternative host Dialin Issues

BIG PROBLEM with NEW ZOOM set up: What is going on?This is a real-life scenario that just happened, we have recreated it several times and, on all occasions, we get logged out of meetings. If someone has scheduled a Zoom meeting as a host and created...

annoying notifications keep popping up.

I have a virtual presentation coming up but for the past few meetings, I keep receiving this notification over and over again. I am logged into my network but still it comes up... The notification says- "Unable to establish secure connection to zoom....

Resolved! Two meetings

I am hosting a meeting from my account but wish to log in to an unrelated seminar (hosted by another party) at intervals. Can I host in one window and receive in another window simultaneously on the same device? Can I alternately use two devices, one...

Dates and Time

Hello How can I set up a meeting at a particular time and day of the week, and continue that for the next week and the same time? Thank you

Kress by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Up Polls on Recurring Meetings

I have set up a meeting to recur 4 times. I am trying to add different polls to each meeting but when I go back to check the individual meetings all of my meetings polls have been overwritten by the last change. What am I doing wrong, please help.

Resolved! Virtual background

The virtual background I have selected does not save from session to session. I want the same background for almost all my Zoom meetings but the selected background does not "save". I have to reselect it it every session.